SiouxSports.com Forum

San Diego @ UND 9/21/24

SiouxFan100

1 hour ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:

Green tops with black pants, what do we think?

Makes me think of Jimmy 'Fylingsaucer' out running the NDSU DB's in the Fargodome as he had black pants on, although woulda been white tops since on the road.  Probably just reminds me of that era as I think they work the black pants a lot in the mid to late 90's. 

I'm ok with that combo, but I'd still like to see the Green helmet, green jersey, white pants at some point.  

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Makes me think of Jimmy 'Fylingsaucer' out running the NDSU DB's in the Fargodome as he had black pants on, although woulda been white tops since on the road.  Probably just reminds me of that era as I think they work the black pants a lot in the mid to late 90's. 

I'm ok with that combo, but I'd still like to see the Green helmet, green jersey, white pants at some point.  

Definite yes to the green helmet, green jersey, and white pants.  Now that we have the new green jersey tops I would think that should be the standard home uniform.

While I don't personally love the look of the green/green/black combo, I can appreciate the retro feel it has to teams of the 90s.

JimmyK.webp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:

Green tops with black pants, what do we think?

Good look with some not so distant nostalgia - goes back to late 90s, early 2000s. I like this home look 2nd best compared to green helmets, green jerseys, white pants. All this stems from finally having competent green jerseys for the first time in a while … 

• Upvote 1