SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 Non-UND FCS Thread

The Sicatoka

11 hours ago, UND1983 said:

And what if he surprised everyone and did a new dance that they know?  That would hype them more than ever.  But whatever, keep doing the griddy until retirement. 

Exactly! I'd love to see Bubba hit a different emote after a road win! Now that would get the boys fired up!

57 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Exactly! I'd love to see Bubba hit a different emote after a road win! Now that would get the boys fired up!

You have a good point. Make sure the team is fired up AFTER the game. Maybe that’s why we lose guys to the portal. They transfer to a school where the coach does a pole dance. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

24 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

You have a good point. Make sure the team is fired up AFTER the game. Maybe that’s why we lose guys to the portal. They transfer to a school where the coach does a pole dance. 

Hmmmmm a couple of your boys think it fires up the team and the guys absolutely & genuinely love it!

Maybe there's another reason why we lose so many guys to the portal? Any insight into that?

21 hours ago, SiouxBoys said:

Speak for yourself, the players still love it.

20 hours ago, SiouxBoys said:

The players genuinely love it. Once they stop loving it, is when he'll stop doing it.

13 hours ago, CMSioux said:

He doesn't do it for you, he does it for the players and they seem to be pretty fired up about it. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Hmmmmm a couple of your boys think it fires up the team and the guys absolutely & genuinely love it!

Maybe there's another reason why we lose so many guys to the portal? Any insight into that?

My insight is simply that if the coach and team have fun with it who cares? That we have fans who don’t like it is irrelevant.  We aren’t  part of the team and I’m pretty sure players and coaches don’t care what we think about it. 

Yeah, I really believe it’s a portal issue though. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Loving something and getting fired up are not the same thing, but go off lil bro.

• Downvote 2

I would love to see Bubba do the Griddy about 9 more times this year.  

He is not doing it for the Fans.  It is a team celebration.  Whether they barely beat a bad team or blow out a good team as long as their winning celebrate after the game and work on any weaknesses starting the next day.  We are not good enough to worry if it was a good win or a bad win.  JUST WIN BABY.

• Upvote 2