SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. DU round two

53 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Wait, I am very confused. Admittedly, I did not go through the thread completely, but are some saying that shooting and goaltending are WEAKNESSES on this team?

Um, what?

They LOST on Saturday, you know.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

My mistake everybody. I accidentally posted my comments about the CC team here on this DU game thread by mistake. I’ll remove it and post it on the CC thread. 

Pretty sure we're all good about it, Godsmack.  

I'd shorten your name to God, but I'm not quite ready to have a hockey chat with God yet. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Goon said:

I gave my thoughts on NCHC.TV

I saw that. It's pretty ridiculous what passes for a broadcast at most of the NCHC schools. I sent an email to Heather Weems when she was appointed commissioner and said that I thought one of her priorities should be getting the productions of the slackers up to speed. I guess I don't carry any weight at the league office.

5 minutes ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

I saw that. It's pretty ridiculous what passes for a broadcast at most of the NCHC schools. I sent an email to Heather Weems when she was appointed commissioner and said that I thought one of her priorities should be getting the productions of the slackers up to speed. I guess I don't carry any weight at the league office.

But according to @jdub27, sending emails gets results (sarcasm). :silly:

It is simply not true.

27 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

But according to @jdub27, sending emails gets results (sarcasm). :silly:

It is simply not true.

Glad I live rent free in your head.
I've never had an issue contacting or talking to those I've wanted to give input to through email/phone calls/personal conversations. I also realize that my opinion is just that, mine. I understand what's on my mind or a I consider a priority isn't universal.
Also, commissioners can't waive a magic wand and fix something magically at a school. A bit outside the realm of their reach, unless of course they worded contracts with minimum standards in order to be eligible for payments.
Maybe you could start a GoFundMe for the schools with sub-par broadcasts to help them out?