SiouxSports.com Forum

Homecoming: Western Illinois @ UND

UND-FB-FAN

1 minute ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

So is it safe to assume Red and Bo are just fine and they are not gonna risk putting them back in with the big lead?  

I was thinking Red went back in the game at least once after coming out of the locker room but I could be wrong. 

51 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Just play the 2nd unit in the second half. Don’t risk more injuries to Bo and Red. Everyone wants to see Trey, Simon and Jerry (don’t waste the redshirt pull on this game please) anyways. WIU would maybe lose to Otis’s team. 

Except, if Red can get hurt celebrating, he can get hurt anywhere.  Seriously, I agree, keeping your starters in and running up the score doesn’t make up for previous losses, so have your guys healthy for the next game that can show if you’ve made any progress.

2 minutes ago, tnt said:

Except, if Red can get hurt celebrating, he can get hurt anywhere.  Seriously, I agree, keeping your starters in and running up the score doesn’t make up for previous losses, so have your guys healthy for the next game that can show if you’ve made any progress.

why are people say he was celebrating....he was doing an okey doke or something.....and he didn't get hurt doing that anyways....

1 minute ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

why are people say he was celebrating....he was doing an okey doke or something.....and he didn't get hurt doing that anyways....

That was during the play, after the play he started to celebrate and did the splits and tweaked his leg.

5 hours ago, Dustin said:

I’m ready for some style points. Our final score has to start with a 3, preferably a 4. Defense holding to single digits would be ideal. 

Check and almost check. Score was solid. Perhaps better than the play deserved. Let’s get on to next week. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Is romfo qb2 now? Wonder what happend in practice? Or is bubba scared too manny fbs schools see feeny tape and offer him nil 

I doubt the issue is that we are scared he will get a bunch of NIL offers lol. 

I think it's just a case of getting both of these guys some reps. Although I could see Romfo coming in regularly now and then for a few plays. I liked that they had him throw the ball, so that it's not completely 1 dimensional when he is in because if it is that will eventually get shut down. They may have wanted to get some passing on tape for him so other teams have to at least think about it when he comes in.