SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

7 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I like us at home next week. After that is a crapshoot.

I would normally like us at home verses almost anyone. But our offense hasn't even showed up at home since the SU game. I think we can win but it will go down to the wire. 

Just now, Sioux94 said:

I would normally like us at home verses almost anyone. But our offense hasn't even showed up at home since the SU game. I think we can win but it will go down to the wire. 

Hopefully, the OC can take some inspiration from the last drive yesterday.  

• Like 1

Just now, fightingsioux4life said:

I don't think it was the administration that screwed us last year. But I extend kudos to Chaves and company as well.

You are correct about that last year.  The AD just takes a lot of heat on here, so I thought they deserved the shoutout.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

I’m hopeful that the game winning drive yesterday will give the offense some confidence to get back on track. 

Just now, rochsioux said:

I’m hopeful that the game winning drive yesterday will give the offense some confidence to get back on track. 

I hope you are right. But as I mentioned before....a lot of us hoped the game winning drive against ISU blue a few weeks ago would do that.....but it didn't. 

I hope Z is healthy, that will be key. We have to establish that up the middle run and stick with it. Danny has to call a good game, it has been a while since he has. (Excluding Murray St. who is bad).

14 hours ago, UND Football Fan said:

I wouldn’t call it a boat race, special teams and INT gave UND 21 points. Z and Luke are banged up, and NDSU is playing more focused football. 

Going to NDSU with them a week off preparing against a team they already played is an NDSU advantage IMO.

UND punted once. They ran at will. That was indeed a boat race. Did some things go right for UND? Sure. Doesn't change what the game was like though.

12 minutes ago, forksandspoons said:

Need to get back to the basics and run the ball in the playoffs! 

Fortunately, I think this is when this team is at their best (running the ball consistently). See NDSU game. 
Now, if the atmosphere can even somewhat resemble what it was on 10/14, then we’re cooking …

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Fortunately, I think this is when this team is at their best (running the ball consistently). See NDSU game. 
Now, if the atmosphere can even somewhat resemble what it was on 10/14, then we’re cooking …

UND should shell out some coin and promote the crap out of this game.