SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 National Championship Game: Quinnipiac vs. Minnesota

Kevin G

7 minutes ago, MGsioux said:

In case you ever wondor why most other fans thinks we are dicks this is why, why the F we as a fan base root for east coast kids to beat Midwest kids is beyond me , take my account away as I am done with this board any way , but never wonder why others hate us , spend 5 Mins here and it is obvious.....

:lol: Go get some sleep. This is an absurd post. If UND fans rooting against a RIVAL is why you think "other fans" hate us, that'd be pretty damn hilarious. You better not check Twitter cause you'd be in a rude awakening for how much "other fans" always root against UND.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MGsioux said:

In case you ever wondor why most other fans thinks we are dicks this is why, why the F we as a fan base root for east coast kids to beat Midwest kids is beyond me , take my account away as I am done with this board any way , but never wonder why others hate us , spend 5 Mins here and it is obvious.....

Snowflake

4 hours ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

Snowflake

At least we have an early nominee for preposterous post of the year.:lol:

I'm going to find a Boston Red Sox fan board and educate them on proper etiquette in cheering for the Yankees.  Time to make a difference.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MGsioux said:

If other fan bases don't hate your team it means your irrelevant.  What does cheering for Minnesota get for you?  Respect for the Midwest?  Good luck with that.

1 hour ago, cberkas said:

A lot of Gopher fans complaining about the Cooley penalty, saying it's not a penalty.

Typical rodent fans… complaining about a penalty even though the opponent didn’t score on that pp anyway. It was a penalty. I would rather it not be called at that moment in a game… glad it didn’t decide the game. They should be complaining about their coach going into a shell. Most powerful offense in the country. They should’ve kept pushing to score to win. Not D up to hang on by one. Credit to Q too. Those boys worked as hard as you could to win that game. Phenomenal coaching job by Rand as well. What a gutsy move . He coached with brains and balls. Motzco not so 

• Upvote 2