SiouxSports.com Forum

HAWKS VS red cows (GAME TWO)

iluvdebbies

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Being what the moment was that was a top goaltending performance of all time at UND.  On the road with the season on the line with your team not playing great.  I'll never forget his performance tonight.  

We'll need another strong performance tomorrow from him.
Guessing UNO goes back to their freshman goalie as well.

One of these teams will have their season end tomorrow night.
Let's hope the road locker room is the one having a party after the game.

• Upvote 2

Did I hear Berry blasting Brandt for "continue talking about us"?  Didn't seem light hearted, he seemed pissed.

Anyway, what was the difference tonight?  They came to play.  Less mistakes (still too many times when I was yelling at my TV, though).  More tenacity, more speed.

To wrap up - if you don't appreciate Brandt saying your team was lackadaisical, then don't play lackadaisical.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Oldguy said:

Did I hear Berry blasting Brandt for "continue talking about us"?  Didn't seem light hearted, he seemed pissed.

Anyway, what was the difference tonight?  They came to play.  Less mistakes (still too many times when I was yelling at my TV, though).  More tenacity, more speed.

To wrap up - if you don't appreciate Brandt saying your team was lackadaisical, then don't play lackadaisical.

Difference was DeRidder.  And yes, a few less mistakes. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Oldguy said:

Berry needs to reel it in.  Brandt was spot on last night. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Oldguy said:

Jake was also critical of their breakouts and he was absolutely correct. Bubs skin getting a little thin.

Geez Bubs just go back to our culture and forget about it. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Oldguy said:

Spot on. 

47 minutes ago, Oldguy said:

Here you go. Listen and see what you think.  Berry on towards the end:  

39 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Glad the culture showed up today

1 hour ago, ChrisUND1 said:

Berry needs to reel it in.  Brandt was spot on last night. 

Jake is usually nauseating most of the time as he tries to always be so politically correct. Thought he kind of went away from that political correctness this weekend which imo he needed to do long ago. Let Alex or whoever is calling the game handle political correctness and Jake just keep giving spot on color like he has this weekend.