SiouxSports.com Forum

HAWKS VS red cows (GAME TWO)

iluvdebbies

2 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

After Friday’s game I can’t remember where I saw it, but someone said Brandt needs to talk about UND more and is too complimentary of the other teams we play. Then Berry says this last night. 

This week they have to be. Since they are doing the broadcast for the NCHC. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

I think maybe 21, 18 and 4 dress tonight and have fresh legs and something to prove. 

Not opposed but the guys they would be replacing should be pretty fresh as well as Ness, Portz, Kunz, Albrecht, Bast, and Farmer have not had an abundance of minutes the last couple nights.

27 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

I likes coach's jab at Jake, now for a right cross...  something like well dressed motormouth and beach balls....

Berry gets feeling his oats, 6 dresses.

I was looking at the team +/- and he's +3 on the year.  That surprised me, but no he likely won't play. 

33 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

I likes coach's jab at Jake, now for a right cross...  something like well dressed motormouth and beach balls....

Berry gets feeling his oats, 6 dresses.

Too many mimosas this morning?  What the bloody hell is this?

2 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

After Friday’s game I can’t remember where I saw it, but someone said Brandt needs to talk about UND more and is too complimentary of the other teams we play. Then Berry says this last night. 

I don't know what this has to do with the price of tea in China but Kevin Gorg used to trash talk us every time we played the Gophers so there is a precedent already set.

1 minute ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

I don't know what this has to do with the price of tea in China but Kevin Gorg used to trash talk us every time we played the Gophers so there is a precedent already set.

Omaha is a cheap team and I don't doubt they come out and run DeRidder. They kind of deserve to be trash talked.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

If it's anything like prices in this hemisphere, it's going up, undoubtedly.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

What the hell is a Kevin Gorg?

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

A shorter version of Bob Motzko with less hockey knowledge. 

I always thought of him as 

39 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

What the hell is a Kevin Gorg?

It is a half chimpanzee half human that used to get worked up when the Gophers played the Sioux and would start beating on his chest.

• Upvote 1