SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Indiana State 11/05/22

SiouxFan100

10 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

You honestly think UND 2nd team defense is better than 1st string defense? You can stop typing horseshit any second now.

The usual back track after throwing your usual garbage at the team.  Your still waiting for the team to lose so you can say “I told you so”

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, homer said:

The usual back track after throwing your usual garbage at the team.  Your still waiting for the team to lose so you can say “I told you so”

until bubba shows up otherwise we are still waiting on the "wtf is this game"...two games left

• Downvote 7

7 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Yeah they didn’t looK good today…… just against everyone else including NDSU.

honestly I wouldn’t be happy with anything less than 21 pt win

don't get me wrong...they played a great "clean" game...offense, defense, special teams...but wowzer did isu look bad.

1 hour ago, SiouxHawkGuy said:

6-2 FCS and #3 in the MVFC.... oh man if we were UNI probably top 5 in the country!

Northern AZ leading MT St at the half ... that would help UND's credibility for postseason too.

And Youngstown State takes the lead 19-17 over IL St with a TD :05 left Q4.  Great clock management.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iramurphy said:

You do realize that we don’t set expectations or anything else on social media (or maybe you never played).  Most people who post here are fans and realize that the team culture, goals and expectations aren’t influenced by those posting on SS.com. or any other social media sites. Maybe that’s why you seem to get frustrated when others don’t agree with you. 

Want to talk about irony: you realize you’re the leader of the SS.com internet faithful on here, right? You should probably be more aware of your social media role (although I’m sure you are aware and don’t let on). For someone who aimlessly bashes social media, you still make a consistent presence. 

Sure, the posters with their anonymous  profiles don’t set the expectations, but you obviously know these “fans” who post on here are important components of UND football. Some, if not most, extend beyond their social media presence. They provide financial support, they fill the seats, they support not only current student-athletes but also the future ones, and therefore are crucial to the lifeblood and future of the program. That future of the program is also closely tied to the expectations. And yes, some posters are former players and alumni to UND and the football program. Some represent what they post. 

But, hey, I don’t expect you to listen to too much of this.  You’re set in your ways, whether right or wrong. UND football needs to continue to ascend. And I’m here for it, whether you like it or not, with my presence well beyond social media, if that makes you feel better.

For the most part, we all want the same thing: UND football to be successful, so to continue to talk in circles on here is laughable. Just the foundation of online forums, I’m afraid.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1