SiouxSports.com Forum

Week #3....We head to the John.

Wilbur

UND held practice at 3M Arena at Mariucci on Thursday night. As usual, it ran through a team shootout at the end of the skate. For the first time this season, the goaltenders came away victorious. The final shooters were Jackson Kunz and Jake Schmaltz, but they struck out a couple of times. Shootout winners this season: Gavin Hain (Week 1), Ryan Sidorski (Week 2), Griffin Ness (Week 3), Goalies (Week 4).

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Myers comes off as a snotty little punk. I guess that Gopher smugness rubs off on anyone close to the program.

I've gotten to know Jess over the years, and he's pretty awesome guy. I think he's one of the funnest guys that I've met. I don't think he was trying to be snotty, he was just giving Jost's answer. The replies after Jess's tweet was more snarky.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Goon said:

I've gotten to know Jess over the years, and he's pretty awesome guy. I think he's one of the funnest guys that I've met. I don't think he was trying to be snotty, he was just giving Jost's answer. The replies after Jess's tweet was more snarky.  

I'll take your word for it. I just get ornery during Gophers week.

57 minutes ago, Goon said:

I personally think the comment to Tyson about all the “Fighting Hawk” fans in town this weekend is stupid considering MSP has one of, if not the largest, UND alumni bases in the country.A lot of UND fans are technically always in town. 

9 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Does anyone know what tv station these games are on in the cities?

For those Comcast/Xfinity folks in the metro,games are as follows:

Friday-Bally Sports North Plus (ch 963 in most areas)

Saturday-Bally Sports North (ch 863 in most areas)

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Blackheart said:

For those Comcast/Xfinity folks in the metro,games are as follows:

Friday-Bally Sports North Plus (ch 963 in most areas)

Saturday-Bally Sports North (ch 863 in most areas)

Looks like the Bally Sports App has a 7 day free trial for new customers which I just signed up for and will be canceling on Sunday so that should be a free way to watch the games this weekend! 

On 10/18/2022 at 2:21 PM, UNDColorado said:

Any word on a streaming option? From what I can tell my Fubo TV with the sports pack does not get Bally Sports.

There are a lot of B1G channels on the sports pack on Fubo, think it will be on one of them?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, I Ranger said:

Looks like the Bally Sports App has a 7 day free trial for new customers which I just signed up for and will be canceling on Sunday so that should be a free way to watch the games this weekend! 

I did the same last night. I noticed that before I signed up the UND/Minn games were listed in the "Upcoming Live Events" area. After I created an account and signed up for the free trial the games now only show up as reruns at midnight. Do you see them listed as live events now? I can't check at the moment.

I still have the possibility that my Hulu subscription will provide the games thru the B1G network, but I didn't see them listed there last night either. 

32 minutes ago, N of GF said:

I did the same last night. I noticed that before I signed up the UND/Minn games were listed in the "Upcoming Live Events" area. After I created an account and signed up for the free trial the games now only show up as reruns at midnight. Do you see them listed as live events now? I can't check at the moment.

I still have the possibility that my Hulu subscription will provide the games thru the B1G network, but I didn't see them listed there last night either. 

I just downloaded the app on my Amazon Fire stick on my tv and it shows the game in upcoming events and also shows the same online. Hopefully that's the case at 7! 

17 hours ago, sioux rube said:

E9004607-3D9A-4FF8-B805-E081E879286C.jpeg

Speaking of Jost, here's an interesting bit of data. Jost last played for UND in the spring of 2017, and he is still younger than two players on this season's roster.

Tyson Jost 03/14/1998

Ty Farmer 01/06/1998

Mark Senden 01/22/1998

1 hour ago, FightingSU said:

Do you think they are legit in some way referring to the Sioux? Why else would they choose that name lol. Or just wishful thinking on my end.

They are absolutely referring to the University of North Dakota. By the way, I'm trying to sell this bridge, you interested?

• Like 1