SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Northern Arizona 9/17/22

SiouxFan100

Sooner or later we will fix our road woes.  If we want to be taken seriously we have to be close to a .500 team on the road.  Let's hope Saturday is a step in the right direction.  Cautiously optimistic.  Hopefully DB's keep learning and someone steps up.  I've never been a huge Tommy guy, just think he's solid but not quite enough, but it's because of people like me that Tommy maybe plays with a chip on his shoulder, so lets keep doubting him!! :)  He's played really well so far this year, hopefully he keeps it up. Love seeing him tuck and run when things break down more.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

So Herder picked UNA over the Hawks.

Let him eat crow.

Can't blame him if he is looking at the historical performances. 

That being said, I'm going UND and I think it'll be by 2 scores. I would like to hope this will be a tone setting game. Not a statement game, but set the tone for how we play on the road.

7 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

Can't blame him if he is looking at the historical performances. 

That being said, I'm going UND and I think it'll be by 2 scores. I would like to hope this will be a tone setting game. Not a statement game, but set the tone for how we play on the road.

Just like the market advise for investing.  Past performance doesn't predict future results.  This team will score better than we have seen in some time. 

35 minutes ago, shep said:

I don’t recall Mercer but he was a stud.

Deions Int still creates happy chills.

Deion had a couple of huge INTs that year. The one against USD was a game changer. We had some studs that year with Santiago, Brady O, and Harris alone. At times I wondered what it would be like if we could've ran Harris at WR and burned some defenders. 

• Upvote 1

Who else will be at the game? That area labeled the Ponderosa is a sectioned off beer garden type of place I believe. When I went last time it wasn't very busy but there were some UND people in there and that is where I hung out before the game.  That is where I will likely be going again unless I see some UND people gathered in a parking lot somewhere.  Gundy you said you are going? 

I'll be in a Green 18 jersey. 

Screenshot_20220916-121812.png

• Upvote 1