SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Northern Arizona 9/17/22

SiouxFan100

2 hours ago, AJS said:

So, you think UND is going to lose by 21 points to a team that's scored 13 points combined in two games? Or am I reading this incorrectly. 

I'm afraid so....scouting this team doesn't appear to be that tough after just two games.  

1st down....Hoosman up the middle

3rd down....Belquist

Opponent.....run up the middle on 1st down.....then look deep over the middle.

I'm excited for Saturday but I don't think we will fix our defensive issues in the secondary.

Schuster has an incredible completion % at about 75% I'm guessing.  Hopefully he continues this and can stretch the field this weekend.

56 minutes ago, Sioux27 said:

I'm afraid so....scouting this team doesn't appear to be that tough after just two games.  

3rd down....Belquist

I'm excited for Saturday but I don't think we will fix our defensive issues in the secondary.

Schuster has an incredible completion % at about 75% I'm guessing.  Hopefully he continues this and can stretch the field this weekend.

No way we lose by 21. If we do I will strip down and streak onto the field after the whistle! 

3 hours ago, AJS said:

So, you think UND is going to lose by 21 points to a team that's scored 13 points combined in two games? Or am I reading this incorrectly. 

22 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

No way we lose by 21. If we do I will strip down and streak onto the field after the whistle! 

If that's the case I will change my prediction to we win by 3!!

16 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Well, before I figure out which way to cheer, are you the 1) fast and elusive type or a 2) power back with a good stiff arm?  Plus, how much fight do you have in you?  Are you going to just surrender and put on a good show. 

24 minutes ago, FSSD said:

Well, before I figure out which way to cheer, are you the 1) fast and elusive type or a 2) power back with a good stiff arm?  Plus, how much fight do you have in you?  Are you going to just surrender and put on a good show. 

Easy way out is to put body paint on like the ladies do at FB games in Utah.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Sioux27 said:

3rd down....Belquist

Northern Arizona will definitely score more points against UND then they have in their previous two games combined…

UND secondary as a whole is scary bad … 

with that said, UND offense has potential to grab the win. 

From where I'm at, what we're seeing is an overreaction based on the UNI game. UND's secondary is not "scary bad", they'll be just fine. Defensively as a whole they were not great against UNI. Like I said originally in this topic, I think what we'll see is that more had to do with UNI's offense (which is really good) and their O-Line (which is really good). Guess we'll see this weekend. If UND defensively looks anywhere near what they did against NAU, then I'll start to worry. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 9/14/2022 at 7:38 PM, sioux24/7 said:

UND’s secondary has been bad, no one would deny that. I’m just curious if we have the talent there to fix it this year? Do we have the talent in the system to not be even worse next year when we lose Siegel? I hope the answer to both of these is yes. 

What did I miss - where is the all conference DB that transferred in from Gardner Webb? (corrected school name)