SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

1 minute ago, UND1983 said:

UND schedules their football practices whenever they need them. This is no different.  They can only be on it so much, the rest of the teams come in when available. You think baseball and softball aren't going to be in there all winter?

I’m just going off of what Dom Izzo and McFeely said this fall when talking about it and mocking UND and SDSU IPC’s. Made it sound like they had to lick Entz’s boots to step foot in his building.

1 minute ago, Sioux>Bison said:

I’m just going off of what Dom Izzo and McFeely said this fall when talking about it and mocking UND and SDSU IPC’s. Made it sound like they had to lick Entz’s boots to step foot in his building.

Have you not learned yet about how it works with their media?  Think people, cmon.  Lol

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Have you not learned yet about how it works with their media?  Think people, cmon.  Lol

https://hotmicwithdomizzo.libsyn.com/8922-grant-olson-mike-mcfeely-todd-phelps-logan-campbell
the trash talk starts at 31:00 in

it also may have been an inside joke by Entz about not having a track in their facility……..

Someone with some computer ability with photos, can you post side by side pictures of the 2 practice facilities 

I like the pollard way better

indoor track, bleachers

wait until the whole facility with the apartments and weight rooms and coaches offices along with the hawk walkway 

no comparison 

• Upvote 2

On 10/11/2022 at 7:06 AM, Mama Sue said:

Well….with a bye I can watch SU hopefully get beat by SDSU…..and check them out for when we play them….Go UND!

There will be a new #1 team in the land after today and UND will face them next week.  NDSU gets exposed this week.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Kab said:

Someone with some computer ability with photos, can you post side by side pictures of the 2 practice facilities 

I like the pollard way better

indoor track, bleachers

wait until the whole facility with the apartments and weight rooms and coaches offices along with the hawk walkway 

no comparison 

now if and when this gets all done we can have a secret lab room where keep the ndac vitamins..........

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, siouxweet said:

There will be a new #1 team in the land after today and UND will face them next week.  NDSU gets exposed this week.

the all american cam miller MIGHT have to make a few throws....or just give it to luepke 25 times and you'll probably win and move football back 25 years or so....

3 yards and a cloud of dust

35 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

the all american cam miller MIGHT have to make a few throws....or just give it to luepke 25 times and you'll probably win and move football back 25 years or so....

3 yards and a cloud of dust

All American Cam Miller?? The people that vote on this must be the same people that pick the Grand Forks Youth Hockey teams.

• Like 1