SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

7 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

first throw i've seen of ndac's "stud" backup.....what an ugly ugly throw....sdac still in it!!!!!!

Personally, I think that play showed the arrogance of the NDSU coaching staff.  You were moving the ball at will against them with Miller throwing and the running game, but tried to show they could do it with anyone and the interception kept them alive.  Let someone hang around long enough…

• Upvote 1

Listened to 2nd half of NDSU game on way to The Ralph. Phil Hansen is the worst color guy I've ever listened to. If he actually got a degree from NDSU the university needs to recind it. Could not put two consecutive thoughts together or put a coherent sentence together.  Atrocious!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Listened to 2nd half of NDSU game on way to The Ralph. Phil Hansen is the worst color guy I've ever listened to. If he actually got a degree from NDSU the university needs to recind it. Could not put two consecutive thoughts together or put a coherent sentence together.  Atrocious!

Well…all I know is that ours are 200% better.

7 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

SDSU is the favorite to win it all, that much was proven yesterday in Fargo.

The Road to Frisco will go through Brookings... unless there is an epic collapse.

Not out of the realm of possibility considering they have collapsed before. 

4 minutes ago, Dustin said:

And yet, they look beatable as well. Let’s get it done!

They are, but I don't think they have put together their best game yet on both sides of the ball.  They showed a lot of grit yesterday in pulling that out in Fargo.

Can UND do it?  Yup.  Will it be tough to do? Yup.

13 minutes ago, Irish said:

It's been mentioned before, but it was nice to see the Bison arrogance do them in.  If their QB hadn't decided to taunt his opponents they go into the locker room up 28-7 and win the game.  SDSU has shown us that the Bison are beatable at home - time for us to get it done too.

I think they have a shot.  

First things first, take care of SDSU and avoid the traps. 

18 minutes ago, Irish said:

It's been mentioned before, but it was nice to see the Bison arrogance do them in.  If their QB hadn't decided to taunt his opponents they go into the locker room up 28-7 and win the game.  SDSU has shown us that the Bison are beatable at home - time for us to get it done too.

exactly...before taunting he had a nice pass to get it down to around the 10 or so...penalty backs em up and then they bring in a guy with a very tim tebow ish throwing motion and he throws into quadruple coverage and the game is turned around...hilarious throw

• Upvote 1