SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Day - UND at USD. 10/09/21

SiouxFan100

2 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

We need to face the fact that there  is now plenty of film out there on Shuster.  He is now a liability.  Will hurt some feelings but that is the truth.  

Anyone can make the passes he makes, he never checks down and he refuses to run.  We move a zillion pieces around to complete a 5 yard pass. 

I know you were preaching this pretty hard last year, and most, including me, weren’t having it. You may be right though. Is Feeney that program changing QB?

• Like 1

Bubbas post game will be the same old BS

need to clean up the small penalties

he said that last week and had all week to do this 

I guess we just don’t have the players

alot of these small penalties are on schuster, takes so damn long to get the ball hiked

get to the line and hike the ball and go, enough with all the shifts and the other bs 

4 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Exactly, defense set a really good tone to start the game. I’m glad we didn’t spot them 10 points to start. That would have been tough to overcome.

The defense and specials gave the O the ball early at the USD 33….ended in a punt.

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

Belquist seems ok. Zavalney? He’s ight. Smith? Explosivish. We’ve got more than 3 guys that make plays.

Ok, Ight and explosivish? Wtf does that even mean? Or we could give it to better then every other rb, really good RB and playmaker but that’s just me. 

1 minute ago, Kab said:

Bubbas post game will be the same old BS

need to clean up the small penalties

he said that last week and had all week to do this 

I guess we just don’t have the players

alot of these small penalties are on schuster, takes so damn long to get the ball hiked

get to the line and hike the ball and go, enough with all the shifts and the other bs 

THIS!! Why does he take 4+ seconds every time to spike the ball, it’s not like he’s calling an audible or anything 

3 minutes ago, Dustin said:

I know you were preaching this pretty hard last year, and most, including me, weren’t having it. You may be right though. Is Feeney that program changing QB?

Not sure, but Shuster is easy to defend.  Anyone can make his completions.  It’s almost always first read.

I talked to a former UND lineman (no idea who) but his son plays for USD so he was in USD gear and his other son plays for NDSU. Said he’s not a fan of Bubba and has heard Lennon doesn’t like the direction the program’s going, not that he is part of the program anymore. Just thought I’d share. 

9 minutes ago, Hawksfor6 said:

Holinka has been coaching his wiener off all year just for Danny to call reverse plays on 4th and 2 and put up 13 against an atrocious USD team. 

How exactly is USD an “atrocious”. team?  They Could very easily be undefeated.  Take the loss.

Kelly Howe called it after the Drake game. There’s something off with the offense. At that point, they had a bye week to fix it. Now we’re at back to back losses because the offense can’t put together enough drives to rest the defense, who are playing well, but playing tired. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3