SiouxSports.com Forum

Your 2021-2022 Minnesota Vikings.

Wilbur

• 2 weeks later...

Vikings hold serve wrapping up an awful sports weekend.....:lol:

At this point how can you not get rid of Zim?  Tries to take back to back timeouts on defense????  Lost to a backup QB....again???

Heads gotta roll.  Spielman too? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Vikings hold serve wrapping up an awful sports weekend.....:lol:

At this point how can you not get rid of Zim?  Tries to take back to back timeouts on defense????  Lost to a backup QB....again???

Heads gotta roll.  Spielman too? 

Cooper Rush had thrown the ball three times in an NFL regular season game up to this game.  Three years on the bench and he was fortunate enough to get his opportunity against the Vikings.  He hit the NFL Lottery tonight. 

How can they steamroll down the field on their first possession and never get another TD in the game again?   That's what's really frustrating.   Perfect opportunity tonight to go above .500 with a big homefield advantage against Cooper Rush.....COOPER F*CKING RUSH???   

C'MON MAN!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I would have taken a bullet for Zim years ago, but the time has come for him to go.  

Winning in the NFL nowadays is about keeping up with the new trends of the game, and he is too stubborn to change.

Need a fresh start with a coach who can utilize the offensive talent they have. 

• Like 1

I've decided that I am going to follow the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I am a Big Tom Brady and Gronk fan. I've had it with the Viking. I give up, I can't waste anymore of my time cheering for them. I've always said that I'd like to see the Vikings win a Superbowl before I die, but it will never happen. 

9 minutes ago, Goon said:

I've decided that I am going to follow the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I am a Big Tom Brady and Gronk fan. I've had it with the Viking. I give up, I can't waste anymore of my time cheering for them. I've always said that I'd like to see the Vikings win a Superbowl before I die, but it will never happen. 

I like Brady as well. But I will never stop being a fan of the purple.....AND any team playing the Packers!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I like Brady as well. But I will never stop being a fan of the purple.....AND any team playing the Packers!

I have passion fatigue when it comes to the Vikings. I just can't anymore. 

5 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I feel your pain. Believe me, I do.

I feel like as a Minnesota sports fan, we are stuck in mediocrity. Wild can't get over the top, the Viking can't seal the deal. I gave up on the NBA when one of them said he couldn't survive on 10 million dollars a year. I find baseball utterly, mind numbingly boring. I have resigned with the fact that I have to accept mediocrity. I hate the Packers, but they're a franchise that oozes greatness and excitement. Sometimes, I find myself admiring what they have. I've followed the Patriots and cheered for them because I actually lived there for a couple of years when I was in the service. I remember how cool it was to go to a game in Foxboro. I feel no urge to go to Minneapolis and watch the Viking stink up the joint. 

15 minutes ago, Goon said:

I feel like as a Minnesota sports fan, we are stuck in mediocrity. Wild can't get over the top, the Viking can't seal the deal. I gave up on the NBA when one of them said he couldn't survive on 10 million dollars a year. I find baseball utterly, mind numbingly boring. I have resigned with the fact that I have to accept mediocrity. I hate the Packers, but they're a franchise that oozes greatness and excitement. Sometimes, I find myself admiring what they have. I've followed the Patriots and cheered for them because I actually lived there for a couple of years when I was in the service. I remember how cool it was to go to a game in Foxboro. I feel no urge to go to Minneapolis and watch the Viking stink up the joint. 

I think this is what you are referring to:

https://vault.si.com/vault/2004/11/15/getting-by-on-146-mil

"Why would I want to help them win a title? They're not doing anything for me. I'm at risk. I have a lot of risk here. I got my family to feed. Anything could happen." Latrell Sprewell, 2004.

Common Man had a hilarious take on this; he (jokingly) told fans to bring a couple of canned food items to a Wolves home game so Sprewell could feed his family! :lol:

The Packers are coddled by the NFL and especially Fox Sports. I never admire them. Ever. That is like Red Sox fans admiring the Yankees and vice-versa.

Brady is the undisputed GOAT of QB's. Seven titles out of 10 trips to the Super Bowl. First QB to reach 600 TD passes. I never thought I would move Montana out of the #1 QB spot, but Brady has earned that distinction.

So Zimmer is still the coach.....great.  

They are going to get blown out of the water in Baltimore and San Diego.  Not a great stretch of schedule for them going forward.

@ Ravens....loss.  3-5

@ Chargers....loss. 3-6

Green Bay.....loss. 3-7

@ 49ers.....loss. 3-8

@ Detroit....win...sigh....4-8

Steelers....loss....4-9

@ Bears.....loss....4-10

Rams.....loss.....4-11

@ Packers.....loss....4-12

Bears.....loss....4-13

That should get them a pick in the top five.  It would be really stupid to try at all if they get on a losing streak here.  Get a new coach in with an idea of how to move the ball and put an emphasis on scoring every possession.  

The view of leaves falling off the trees.

The smell of freshly baked pumpkin bread.

The taste of hot apple cider.

The touch of a light frost on the grass.

The sound of the Vikings blowing yet another football game.

These are the familiar senses of Autumn.