Packers.....win

@ 49ers.....loss

@ Lions.....win

Steelers.....win

@ Bears.....loss

Rams.....win

@ Packers.....loss

Bears.....loss

There you have it....10-7.  Make the playoffs or just miss em.  Surprisingly no super bowl again. 

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

(Ducks as rocks thrown)

@ Bengals.....win

@ Cards.....win

Seahawks....we always lose to them.

Browns.....loss

Lions......win

@ Panthers....win

Cowboys.....win

@ Ravens.....loss

@ Chargers....win

Packers.....win

@ 49ers.....loss

@ Lions.....win

Steelers.....win

@ Bears.....loss

Rams.....win

@ Packers.....loss

Bears.....loss

There you have it....10-7.  Make the playoffs or just miss em.  Surprisingly no super bowl again. 

Flip that last game, they will beat the Bears at home. 

11-6

Zim doesn't fire the kicker this year :p

38 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

By the way: Former NAU QB Case Cookus is getting a little run with the Vikings in training camp currently.

I'm hoping to see Mond at some point in the season.  Use his athleticism in the red zone, or something like that.  

I don't even know who the kicker is supposed to be this year. 

Cousins returns tomorrow.  Zimmer not talking Covid anymore to the dismay of the media who love to get him going.  

RIP NFL career of Jeff Gladney.  Hope it was worth millions and an NFL career to beat up a female.

3 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

Cousins to do anything possible to prevent this from happening again, except getting the jab.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/football/7141979-Kirk-Cousins-returns-to-Vikings-from-COVID-pause-vows-to-be-‘very-vigilant’-going-forward

Maybe he should surround himself with plexiglass on the field too, might improve his passing some!

Should have surrounded himself years ago with how awful our offensive line has been. :lol:

Jefferson injured shoulder today, doesn't sound serious, but I'm sure he's out a few days.  

The o-line still just didn't get addressed enough.  Dakota Dozier at guard.....and Samia still on the roster.....thankfully somebody convinced Zim not to take a CB in round 1. 

8 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Jefferson injured shoulder today, doesn't sound serious, but I'm sure he's out a few days.  

The o-line still just didn't get addressed enough.  Dakota Dozier at guard.....and Samia still on the roster.....thankfully somebody convinced Zim not to take a CB in round 1. 

Biggest problem with the OL is the two new guys Darrisaw and Davis most(myself included) figured would slide in haven't practiced much at all. There is still time for those two to get healthy and win the jobs but Zimmer sounded like a guy going with Hill-Cleveland-Bradbury-Udoh-O'Neil heading right now.

11 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

Biggest problem with the OL is the two new guys Darrisaw and Davis most(myself included) figured would slide in haven't practiced much at all. There is still time for those two to get healthy and win the jobs but Zimmer sounded like a guy going with Hill-Cleveland-Bradbury-Udoh-O'Neil heading right now.

I can take Udoh at guard (barely).  Rashod Hill as your starting left tackle is no bueno. 

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Dozier and Dantzler with great starts to the preseason....

Its always comforting knowing we are but a heartbeat away from Dakota starting......:unsure:

I'd be pretty surprised to see Dozier make it through cuts this year. Figure maybe 8 or 9 OL kept. You have 7 guarantees with Hill, Cleveland, Bradbury, Udoh, O'Neil, Darrisaw, and Davis. Then you have a group of 4 guys that you are keeping 1 or 2 of with Cole, Samia, Brandel, and Dozier. I'd lean Cole heavily #1 on that list since he has started games for Arizona and can play center and guard and then who knows if you keep another guy.

47 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

I'd be pretty surprised to see Dozier make it through cuts this year. Figure maybe 8 or 9 OL kept. You have 7 guarantees with Hill, Cleveland, Bradbury, Udoh, O'Neil, Darrisaw, and Davis. Then you have a group of 4 guys that you are keeping 1 or 2 of with Cole, Samia, Brandel, and Dozier. I'd lean Cole heavily #1 on that list since he has started games for Arizona and can play center and guard and then who knows if you keep another guy.

Personally I'd like to see them part ways with both Samia and Dozier.  Find a camp casualty somewhere after cuts.  Hopefully they aren't in an injury situation where they feel the need to keep either in a non practice squad situation. 

• Upvote 1

Helluva effort by the 2nd stringers today.  

Never been too much on the Zimmer needs to go train, but if last season creeps into this season performance wise and we see them continue to get out schemed on defense by younger and more innovative coordinators it may be time for a break up.

Honestly, its time to get rid of the preseason.  Just zero $hits given by either team.  The only thing of interest is "Will said player make the team."  

Just let them have practice with other teams and fine or suspend the guys that get into fights at these sessions. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2021 at 7:10 PM, Wilbur said:

Dakota and Dru still Vikings...:huh:

Good to see both cut but don't love that they kept Dozier on the practice squad.

Losing Irv Smith for the year(likely) is a huge hit.

Happy to see they are gonna bring in a backup QB but would've preferred someone other than Mannion.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...