SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ James Madison Sunday May 2nd 5:00 PM Central Quarterfinals

SiouxFan100

5 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Way to reminiscent of the NDSU game. Guys playing tight and scared.

They aren’t “scared”. Nothing to be scared of. It’s a FB game. Tight would be more accurate. Basically getting beat on LOS both sides of the ball. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

Luck?

Not luck, the Hawks need to learn how to play on the road. They have to build a culture of winning in the road. Also. They’re getting killed physically. It’s not even close. They’ve made huge strides this season. However, they have a long ways to go. They need to tighten up and go get it. 

I don't watch any football other than UND and a handful of other FCS games during the year. Can someone please explain to me why Schuster is charged with an interception if the receiver ran two steps with the ball after catching it before being popped? It seems ludicrous to me that it wasn't a completion with a catch.

1 minute ago, cpa_guy said:

I don't watch any football other than UND and a handful of other FCS games during the year. Can someone please explain to me why Schuster is charged with an interception if the receiver ran two steps with the ball after catching it before being popped? It seems ludicrous to me that it wasn't a completion with a catch.

I wonder if the claim is that he never had possession. 

1 minute ago, cpa_guy said:

Sounds like a fumble to me.