SiouxSports.com Forum

SIU Predictions

GoHawks

31 minutes ago, FlinFlan80 said:

Don't be surprised if Gee outsnaps them both.....

Completely possible depending on game flow but if the run is working, expect a large dose of Weah. I think he's going to turn a lot of heads with how he runs. But the whole backfield is something to be excited about, each of them brings their own skillset.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jdub27 said:

Completely possible depending on game flow but if the run is working, expect a large dose of Weah. I think he's going to turn a lot of heads with how he runs. But the whole backfield is something to be excited about, each of them brings their own skillset.

I remember watching Weah late in the game against UNC a couple years ago and I really liked what I saw.

56 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

nothing about this team or coaches surprises anymore...it's been a rollercoaster under bubba and company. hoping this is the year where we turn the corner

In my opinion you can't call it a rollercoaster. Rollercoasters tend to go up and down. In my opinion this program has done nothing but improve since Bubs took over. Is Bubs a perfect HC? No. But he does a great job getting the right coaches around him that help him bring in the right players to succeed. Since he has taken over, the team has year in and year out been competitive. Even a couple years ago when everyone and their brother was hurt, we were competitive. UND isn't exactly an easy place to recruit football players to..........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlinFlan80 said:

In my opinion you can't call it a rollercoaster. Rollercoasters tend to go up and down. In my opinion this program has done nothing but improve since Bubs took over. Is Bubs a perfect HC? No. But he does a great job getting the right coaches around him that help him bring in the right players to succeed. Since he has taken over, the team has year in and year out been competitive. Even a couple years ago when everyone and their brother was hurt, we were competitive. UND isn't exactly an easy place to recruit football players to..........

love that argument....fargo and the ndac are such a beautiful city and the campus of ndac is like a park in england? same thing for Brookings?

he's 16-18 over his last three years...it's time to start winning and stop punting when your down 3 scores with 6 minutes left in a playoff game

• Upvote 2

yes those facilities help but for alot of people having to be here during our winter weather is not there first choice. What Fargo has now is this 8+ years of winning program and number of their kids making it to the NFL it attracts players who goal is to play in the NFL and adding that talent just makes a difference to continue to be winner. We just need to keep finding kids that compete and win some of the local big time recruits away to be able to compete where when we get them at home we can win those games and start having chances of winning the conference. I remember 80's and 90's how long it took to achieve that goal but it did happen then Fargo moved on to Division I and now were chasing again to get to next level.

15 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

This team is boom or bust. We finally have our MEAT upfront to pave the way for our stacked backfield ! Our starting D should hold their own in front of a hometown crowd. I have a good feeling this year that this team is HUNGRY!

42-20 UND!

Yay I think I was the closest! What do I win ?!?!?!? Lol

• Upvote 1