SiouxSports.com Forum

Post pod series #3-CC (Home games?????)

Wilbur

36 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Changing the subject, but does anyone else think it looks really odd to have no sticker on the helmets?  I mean, we have a logo. Use it!

0EE55D21-6A2B-4992-B8FF-9F9AB8FB6DA4.png

Agreed. Even before the Hawk name was adopted I thought the interlocking North Dakota logo should’ve been on the helmets.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Changing the subject, but does anyone else think it looks really odd to have no sticker on the helmets?  I mean, we have a logo. Use it!

0EE55D21-6A2B-4992-B8FF-9F9AB8FB6DA4.png

Well, I guess in my mind, that depends.  I would love to see the interlocking ND, or even just UND. I would rather have the bare helmet than the bigbird logo.

• Upvote 4

Why not this logo?  It is vintage from the late 50’s/60s, and you see it on a lot of locker room apparel.

Additionally, we really liked the GameDay experience last night at The Ralph.  Those who were there made it count.  Good celebrations and the band and students added to the atmosphere. Also great to hear the coaches chirp at officials.  I will be back for another home game this season if everything works out. 

1CBCE781-E48F-49B6-B3E3-04C5B29E8EE5.jpeg

12 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Kleven got a major for cross checking out of it huh.  

12 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

So after he went teeth first into the boards.........makes sense.

Unless I missed Kleven’s cross check, the major was probably meant for blaisdell. His deserved it. He cross checked their guy really bad after kleven was taken out but officials should get the numbers right.  

3 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

Unless I missed Kleven’s cross check, the major was probably meant for blaisdell. His deserved it. He cross checked their guy really bad after kleven was taken out but officials should get the numbers right.  

Pretty sure Kleven got up and threw a hard cross check as well.

1 hour ago, GoalieMask said:

Why not this logo?  It is vintage from the late 50’s/60s, and you see it on a lot of locker room apparel.

Additionally, we really liked the GameDay experience last night at The Ralph.  Those who were there made it count.  Good celebrations and the band and students added to the atmosphere. Also great to hear the coaches chirp at officials.  I will be back for another home game this season if everything works out. 

I do like this one. Maybe an email to the coaches would help? Or someone else in the hockey department. 

2 hours ago, GoalieMask said:

Hawk logo would be preferable, but I do like this logo that they brought back so that would work also.  Shoot, even the "North Dakota" script they have at center ice would be better than nothing!

22 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Effffffff.........do our players get tested weekly???

I wonder how this happened. Some sort of protocol must have been broken. I thought the players were tested daily. I just hope our boys are negative.