SiouxSports.com Forum

Post pod series #3-CC (Home games?????)

Wilbur

36 minutes ago, Sioux90 said:

Can we take a moment of silence for The Green Bay Packers. They ran into the Tom Brady curse today.... I love you Aaron Rodgers.........................

That was a game with the two butt-luckiest quarterbacks in the history of the game. I thought it would wind up being a hail-Mary fest.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dden3 said:

Darn near got an assist on that one. 

Patrick Roy was able to shoot a puck hard enough to ring it sip the glass and down the rink. He was one of the reasons the NHL put that quadrant around the net that goalies can’t wander beyond.  Not very many goalies who can get much on the puck and Scheel is far from the worst at that. 

Heard multiple NHL goalies say they're purposely aggressive in playing the puck in games they don't see a ton of action in because it keeps them engaged in the game.

For this group, I'd rather have the occasional close call than a disengaged goalie. But that's just me....

25 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

Gaber not playing shifts here?

Two shifts at the end of the period, and not one word from Heinert or Brandt.  You would think our leading goal scorer would be noticeable when he isn’t playing, especially how active he is.

Just now, tnt said:

Two shifts at the end of the period, and not one word from Heinert or Brandt.  You would think our leading goal scorer would be noticeable when he isn’t playing, especially how active he is.

Did he play to start the game? If he did I apparently completely missed it because the first time I saw his line out there, Blaisdell was in his spot and Pinto scored so I had thought it might have been an equipment issue. 

1 minute ago, siouxforce19 said:

Did he play to start the game? If he did I apparently completely missed it because the first time I saw his line out there, Blaisdell was in his spot and Pinto scored so I had thought it might have been an equipment issue. 

That’s what I saw too.  Gaber not playing with Pinto was very noticeable.