SiouxSports.com Forum

Pod style game 6-Stearns County

Wilbur

I have been absolutely amazed at the extent of the stick checking the past several years, missing the puck and having the guy skate around us. I just would think Berry and Jackson would have the team trained out of this by the time we get to this point. Results in way too much time and space. 

• Upvote 1

Its a perennial thing now. Year in and year out the huskies mop this once proud program called the fighting hawks. The fall from self proclaimed greatness makes you wonder about the future of the program. It also makes you wonder, could this be an undermining scheme by the libs? I will take a knee for that type of thinking. As a god fearing hockey fan I appreciate your cardboard cutouts wearing "sioux" jerseys. I expected better, we deserve better, and this is not the proud program I know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, SandbagScout said:

Its a perennial thing now. Year in and year out the huskies mop this once proud program called the fightimg hawks. The fall from self proclaimed greatness makes you wonder about the future of the program. It also makes you wonder, could this be an undermining scheme by the libs? I will take a knee for that type of thinking. 

:blink: