SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

37 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Imagine what this forum would be like if UND was in Denver's position now.

Denver is the best 3-7 team in the country. They are just a Bobby Brink away from turning it around! :whistling:

For real though, this forum has been there. The 2018-2019 season was a real frustrating one for the players and fans!

8 hours ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Denver is the best 3-7 team in the country. They are just a Bobby Brink away from turning it around! :whistling:

For real though, this forum has been there. The 2018-2019 season was a real frustrating one for the players and fans!

I told my sister that they're not the same team without Bobby, but they're not as deep as they were last year. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ChetSteadman said:

I don’t think he’s cracking that lineup this year.

PHI only has 11 F on the big roster and under $3 M of space.

Good cheap players (Allison, Brink) would have that advantage.

Allison is already under his first contract. 

Magnus Chrona is really struggling. I listened to the DU post game interview with Coach Carle and they talked about how many goals he’s been giving up from either the perimeter or from beyond the circles. Indeed, 3 of CC’s 4 goals were from the outside or from the blue line. I’m betting we see the transfer starting in net tonight. 

40 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Magnus Chrona is really struggling. I listened to the DU post game interview with Coach Carle and they talked about how many goals he’s been giving up from either the perimeter or from beyond the circles. Indeed, 3 of CC’s 4 goals were from the outside or from the blue line. I’m betting we see the transfer starting in net tonight. 

College Hockey News has his GAA at 2.96 and save % at .893. That's a little better than I expected to see. I have seen him play a few games and he has not looked sharp.

• Upvote 1