SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

What does repeating the lies of a pathologicsl liar make members of the cult?

Oh, I have a very simple answer:

Liars.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/06/politics/election-2020-donald-trump-dishonesty/index.html

(CNN)From the outset of Donald Trump's presidency, Americans have told pollsters they consider him dishonest.

That makes his re-election campaign entirely on-brand. In ways large and small, in targeted advertising and public remarks, Trump has made deceit the hallmark of his bid for a second term.
All presidential candidates depict opponents in the worst possible light. Trump uses outright fabrications against Democratic rival Joe Biden.

Jacob Blake made his first public comments via a video on Twitter.....said he has staples everywhere, hard to breathe, hard to eat, hurts to sleep and hurts to move. Shocking how things turn out when one is a fugitive of the law, doesn't obey police orders, resists arrest and goes into the car for a weapon. Just shocking the outcome is what it is. 

14 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Jacob Blake made his first public comments via a video on Twitter.....said he has staples everywhere, hard to breathe, hard to eat, hurts to sleep and hurts to move. Shocking how things turn out when one is a fugitive of the law, doesn't obey police orders, resists arrest and goes into the car for a weapon. Just shocking the outcome is what it is. 

Conservative media have long tried to justify incidents of police brutality by demanding a “perfect” victim.

I won’t waste time litigating the details of the previous charges against Blake. ... To do so would be to fall into the trap that Black people are constantly ensnared in, the trap that says we must earn our right to live by being angelic, inhuman, unmoving. Even when we are seemingly perfect — like Elijah McClain, a 23-year-old Black man and talented musician who died by cardiac arrest after being placed in a chokehold by Aurora, Colorado police — our lives are still the state’s to claim. I have no interest in making myself hoarse by repeating the same argument we’ve been having for years: that we do not deserve to be executed, no matter what we may have done.

16 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Conservative media have long tried to justify incidents of police brutality by demanding a “perfect” victim.

I won’t waste time litigating the details of the previous charges against Blake. ... To do so would be to fall into the trap that Black people are constantly ensnared in, the trap that says we must earn our right to live by being angelic, inhuman, unmoving. Even when we are seemingly perfect — like Elijah McClain, a 23-year-old Black man and talented musician who died by cardiac arrest after being placed in a chokehold by Aurora, Colorado police — our lives are still the state’s to claim. I have no interest in making myself hoarse by repeating the same argument we’ve been having for years: that we do not deserve to be executed, no matter what we may have done.

No one should feel sorry for that rapist. I’m glad he is in pain he has it easy. His victim has to live with what he did for the rest of her life!

2 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Biden backers.jpeg

Not all Trump supporters are white trash incels, but all of the rest decided that associating with them isn't a deal breaker. 

Also:

EDIT: my bad, you probably believe in QAnon, so you think Trump was getting close to Epstein because he is the child-saving messiah, NOT because he is a sexual predator.

download.jpeg

4188.jpg

Epstein-trump-lede-1.jpg

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I find it interesting that the longer this thread exists the more it is solidified and proven that all politicians are corrupt, morally and otherwise. If we can agree on that, maybe we can stop with the petty, he said something mean, he’s mentally unfit etc etc garbage. Maybe it behooves us to actually vote for politicians based on policy. This is my justification for voting for Trump. He’s a trash human being, in a political sea of equally trash human beings. So vote based on what is being done policy wise and in that way, I think Trump is superior to Biden.

Wrong. 

Trump is utterly corrupt and possesses the worst qualities of a human being much less a leader. 

False equivalency.

https://time.com/5826469/2020-false-equivalence-election/

• Downvote 1