SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, Benny Baker said:

But I read on here that NY Times was fake news and liberal media, which should not be trusted.  Are there any legitimate sources that can confirm this story? :wink:

Happy Fourth Turning everyone!

You should read the entire article:

"But researchers say the solution is not to test less, or to skip testing people without symptoms, as recently suggested by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Instead, new data underscore the need for more widespread use of rapid tests, even if they are less sensitive."

3 hours ago, 1972 said:

may i ask why you feel a need to criticize anyone standing up to the protesters(terrorists)?

You are "ridiculous" in the Kevin Cramer sense of the word. Clearly you identify with the Trump Trash who, for the last few years, come from out of town/state to Portland to antagonize and provoke, NOT stand up to anyone.

14 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

You are "ridiculous" in the Kevin Cramer sense of the word. Clearly you identify with the Trump Trash who, for the last few years, come from out of town/state to Portland to antagonize and provoke, NOT stand up to anyone.

Just go help Teddy move so he feels safe from the Trump Trash. Be a useful citizen of Portland.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, mikejm said:

You should read the entire article:

"But researchers say the solution is not to test less, or to skip testing people without symptoms, as recently suggested by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Instead, new data underscore the need for more widespread use of rapid tests, even if they are less sensitive."

No, I gotcha.  My comment was more about the irony of people believing news articles, but only to the extent the article confirms their bias; otherwise, its "fake news".

Or, their idea of being free is a prison of beliefs that they never ever have to leave.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Portland is the new Detroit!

You can change that...……..out for respect you can volunteer to be a pallbearer for Mr. Reinoehl's funeral. 

Just remember to leave your flame thrower at home.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You have heard of the 20,000 lies in 3.5 years?

Some truth to that...……….yet Biden on Thursday in Kenosha made this comment "A black man invented the light bulb, not a white guy named Edison".

Trump makes some s**t up as he goes along.

Biden just flat out doesn't know s**t.  He should be popping Aricept from a Pez dispenser.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Oxbow6 said:

Some truth to that...……….yet Biden on Thursday in Kenosha made this comment "A black man invented the light bulb, not a white guy named Edison".

Trump makes some s**t up as he goes along.

Biden just flat out doesn't know s**t.

To an extent, that does go both ways. 

The 3 debates should be good.

12 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

You can change that...……..out for respect you can volunteer to be a pallbearer for Mr. Reinoehl's funeral. 

Just remember to leave your flame thrower at home.

He was, just like pretty much all extremists on both ends, a born loser who was left behind by economic progress/capitalism/etc.

12 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

To an extent, that does go both ways. 

The 3 debates should be good.

There should be a truth checker for how cnn and msnbc report on the debates

the cnn lawyer should be disbarred 

8 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

He was, just like pretty much all extremists on both ends, a born loser who was left behind by economic progress/capitalism/etc.

Wow....glad you live where you do. That truly is an ignorant take and that is the mentality that has Portland in the midst of being a raging dumpster fire.

I'll give you credit for the born loser part though.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Wow....glad you live where you do. That truly is an ignorant take and that is the mentality that has Portland in the midst of being a raging dumpster fire.

I'll give you credit for the born loser part though.

I'm a capitalist, probably more fiscally conservative than you are. Denying that there are casualties in capitalism is drinking the kool aid. I've made peace with it, but won't pretend like it's not the case.

56 minutes ago, Kab said:

There should be a truth checker for how cnn and msnbc report on the debates

the cnn lawyer should be disbarred 

How about throw FOX, CNN, MSNBC and all the media in a truth checker mixing bowl, which already holds all the debate statements made by the candidates.
Then have AG Barr tell us the truth, the chief lawyer of the US Government?