SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

52 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Maybe Biden referring to
Lewis Howard Latimer was an inventor and draftsman best known for his contributions to the patenting of the light bulb and the telephone.

Lewis Howard Latimer

https://www.biography.com/inventor/lewis-howard-latimer

Yup. 

Edison Labs invented the first practical incandescent bulb, but he did not invent the first one.  

Unless you are a cultist.  Apparently. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Some truth to that...……….yet Biden on Thursday in Kenosha made this comment "A black man invented the light bulb, not a white guy named Edison".

Trump makes some s**t up as he goes along.

Biden just flat out doesn't know s**t.  He should be popping Aricept from a Pez dispenser.

No. 

You don't know !@#$. 

53 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

Oh please, both Biden and Trump are senile old fossils.   Biden is easily confused, Trump is prone to discombobulated rambling.   It's a head-shaker these two are the best both parties can put forward.  

Meanwhile, the self-proclaimed 'fittest President ever' no longer wants to be seen walking down ramps/stairs.  

3 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Oh please, both Biden and Trump are senile old fossils.   Biden is easily confused, Trump is prone to discombobulated rambling.   It's a head-shaker these two are the best both parties can put forward.  

Meanwhile, the self-proclaimed 'fittest President ever' no longer wants to be seen walking down ramps/stairs.  

"But your candidate is old and does dumb stuff too....so vote for ours".  Great argument

3 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

"But your candidate is old and does dumb stuff too....so vote for ours".  Great argument

Nah, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy.    The Right has made Biden's age a central talking point 'sleepy Joe', yet Trump is no less doddering.    

But whatever, it's politics.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Nah, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy.    The Right has made Biden's age a central talking point 'sleepy Joe', yet Trump is no less doddering.    

Throwing stones in glass houses and such

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Yup. 

Edison Labs invented the first practical incandescent bulb, but he did not invent the first one.  

Unless you are a cultist.  Apparently. 

kid you are a blithering idiot, how did your parents fail so badly with you?

Latimer did not invent a lightbulb as you sheepley regurgitated from your senile puppet.

He filed out the paperwork for Edison's patent of the improvements Edison invented to make the lightbulb a commercial practicality. 

If filling out paperwork makes one a genius inventor, your caseworker must have an IQ of 340.

My god you'll believe anything you're told to. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Frozen4sioux said:

kid you are a blithering idiot, how did your parents fail so badly with you?

Latimer did not invent a lightbulb as you sheepley regurgitated from your senile puppet.

He filed out the paperwork for Edison's patent of the improvements Edison invented to make the lightbulb a commercial practicality. 

If filling out paperwork makes one a genius inventor, your caseworker must have an IQ of 340.

My god you'll believe anything you're told to. 

Coming from a Trumptard post Kool-aid guzzling. 

The cult loves to lie 

Props to the informant.     He/she may have saved Kenosha from a pro-Trump mass shooting.

Militia members face gun charges, alleged to have come to Kenosha "to pick people off"

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/militia-members-face-gun-charges-alleged-to-have-come-to-kenosha-to-pick-people-off/article_0314f57b-babf-505f-82a1-c0659fd53f17.html

57 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

In this situation,  one is the incumbent and has to run again.  The other is a hand picked candidate who doesn't have to run but is being forced to, IMO.  Personally, I think they are making a mistake running Biden but he could pull it off, also, with enough ground swell support.

This is 2 years old

where the hell were these sources when it happened 

sort of like those that report abuse 15 years later when they might be able to write a book

if it takes the left to call me a cult Follower or whatever else they would like to Call me go ahead if it gives you that shiver down your leg

still supporting trump 

11 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Doh!

The cult will not be amused.

Speaking of not amused....   

Here is Nick Saban leading a 'Black Lives Matter' team march on Monday.   The Alabama Trump faithful's heads are exploding.  Coach 'God of Alabama' Saban has turned to the dark-side, literally and figuratively.  The comments are hilarious.  

• Upvote 3