SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

I have it on strong authority (I know a mid-to-high level SD Republican party apparatchik) that Gov. Noem have been to DC more than a couple times to visit with the Executive Branch in the last 60 days. 

Keep an eye out for upcoming events in Sioux Falls is what I was also told. 

Major spot in cabinet? 

36 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

You guys point to one topic of thousands that occur in the world over a given time period.  You then think people are going to stop supporting somebody because of that one, extremely minor incident and thus ignore all the other entities.  Who are you trying to appeal to?  Are you changing your views about anything...ever?

That is what is called ....

The one variable illusion – people look for a silver bullet when in reality almost always multiple variables matter

https://blas.com/tag/scott-adams/ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

You guys point to one topic of thousands that occur in the world over a given time period.  You then think people are going to stop supporting somebody because of that one, extremely minor incident and thus ignore all the other entities.  Who are you trying to appeal to?  Are you changing your views about anything...ever?

Are you?

One incident?  Lol

We repeatedly present evidence of the president being totally unfit for office.  Cultists scream fake news and bury their heads in an orifice below their waistline. 

Not my fault you remain willfully ignorant.

• Upvote 1

Anyone see the Big Ten news yesterday was fake news? Of course. 2nd round of Covid hysteria, schools resume,  more testing than ever dems and libs want to continue fear up until election or even longer. 

Regarding the claim that 30-35% of Big Ten athletes have been discovered to have heart conditions linked to Covid-19: It was incorrect. 

Here is some clarification from Penn State.

"Dr. Sebastianelli wishes to clarify this point, and apologize for any confusion." pic.twitter.com/ATUc2FxDrU

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

... basket of deplorables ...
... the smell of Trump supporters at Walmart ... 

That stuff sticks with the targets of the denigration; it motivates. 

Proud Deplorable here(thanks Hillary) and I didn't even vote for Trump in 2016

Anonymous Source=reporter sees the "source" every morning in the mirror

25 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Are you?

One incident?  Lol

We repeatedly present evidence of the president being totally unfit for office.  Cultists scream fake news and bury their heads in an orifice below their waistline. 

Not my fault you remain willfully ignorant.

No I am not.  

10 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Kind of like you see armies of antifa in your head?

You've created a nice little world in there, didn't you?

Lol

The article you posted had ZERO evidentiary basis.  ZERO.  Just like reading the headlines that Trump told people to drink breach or commit voter fraud.  They are completely false.

Unfortunately you can't trust the headlines (both ways).  I prefer to actual consider something based on what actually was said, not based on the right guy or the left guy's spin on what was said.  Maybe if the media (both ways) reported what actual happens instead of their opinion about what and why something happened, there would be less confusion and division.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Walsh Hall said:

The article you posted had ZERO evidentiary basis.  ZERO.  Just like reading the headlines that Trump told people to drink breach or commit voter fraud.  They are completely false.

Unfortunately you can't trust the headlines (both ways).  I prefer to actual consider something based on what actually was said, not based on the right guy or the left guy's spin on what was said.  Maybe if the media (both ways) reported what actual happens instead of their opinion about what and why something happened, there would be less confusion and division.

In other word, "fake news!!!"

Because that's what you want to believe.

Enjoy your delusion, snowflake.

• Upvote 2

Already being said that the security people canceled the trip not Thrump.  Story is falling apart.  LOL

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You have heard of the 20,000 lies in 3.5 years?

Calling the things he says lies is disingenuous from the media. Trump’s speaking style is imprecise and has a tendency to embellish and exaggerate and that is a problem, no doubt. 

But, some of the things they’ve said he’s lied about are ridiculous, because they aren’t even things that can be properly falsified. eg. “we have the best economy in the history of the world” that counts as one of the 20k lies the media are counting. But who the hell cares, it’s the best in some ways and in others it isn’t. Is that a lie? Nope.

Turn off CNN just for a couple of minutes one day and you may see things more clearly.

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

Calling the things he says lies is disingenuous from the media. Trump’s speaking style is imprecise and has a tendency to embellish and exaggerate and that is a problem, no doubt. 

But, some of the things they’ve said he’s lied about are ridiculous, because they aren’t even things that can be properly falsified. eg. “we have the best economy in the history of the world” that counts as one of the 20k lies the media are counting. But who the hell cares, it’s the best in some ways and in others it isn’t. Is that a lie? Nope.

Turn off CNN just for a couple of minutes one day and you may see things more clearly.

CNN was on at the gym yesterday and I find it hard to believe anything they said about Jacob Blake was factual and I only watched for 5 minutes.

• Upvote 1

“The inevitable outcome of the press having a business model that rewards brain manipulation versus accuracy is what I call political warming. As the press becomes increasingly skilled at stimulating the emotion centers in our brains, one should expect the public to be in a continuous state of fight-or-flight anxiety. We’re more scared and angry than I imagine we ever have been, at least since World War II. And that means bigger storms ahead in the form of protests and divisiveness.” -- Scott Adams, Loserthink

“When you combine a human brain that is wired to notice problems with a press that is incentivized to present stories involving huge problems, you can easily start imagining that the world is falling apart in a variety of fatal ways. And that worldview might limit your ability to appreciate all the things going right.”-- Scott Adams, Loserthink

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I think it's funny that people who call @CNN a news source can turn around and say that Fox News is fake news. I recommend OAN. 

10 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You have heard of the 20,000 lies in 3.5 years?

5 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

But, some of the things they’ve said he’s lied about are ridiculous, because they aren’t even things that can be properly falsified. eg. 

With me it's not one thing like UND1983 comment is about. That's were 20,000 lies comes in.

As to your comment in bold, most of the things are out right lies. 
Then, what about all of T's actions?     Hardly worthy to be a President.

6 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

With me it's not one thing like UND1983 comment is about. That's were 20,000 lies comes in.

As to your comment in bold, most of the things are out right lies. 
Then, what about all of T's actions?     Hardly worthy to be a President.

I feel like you are really getting close to changing some people's minds about Trump - stay at it!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2