SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

I laughed when I read this.

CNN political analyst April Ryan declared she “cannot wait” to see President Trump forcefully removed from the White House by police and armed forces if he loses his bid for reelection.

Ryan evoked a common liberal talking point Saturday by predicting that Trump would refuse to leave office if he loses the election.

“There’s going to be a split-screen on Jan. 20, 2021. If Joe Biden is now going to be the 46th president of the United States, you will have him being inaugurated and watching police and armed forces trying to pull Donald Trump out of the White House. I cannot wait for that split-screen,” Ryan said.

17 minutes ago, Goon said:

First, there's universal condemnation of the killing of George Floyd. I condemn it strongly. That was an horrific act. You're an ass for saying that I agree with that, because I don't. You crossed a line that you can't go back from. I know of no officer federal or police officer that thinks that's acceptable. Not a single person. No one is excited about Federal Agents having to put up with violent thugs every night. They're not being paid enough. The reason they were there was because the local Law Enforcement failed to do their job. Calling honorable Federal Agents brownshirt is unbelievable. Actually, it makes you a giant loser. These men and women are heroes's and a better people than you will ever be. 

Goodness.

Maybe you can read.

I'll call unidentified federal officers whatever the hell I want.

Since they didnt wear insignias....brownshirts. 

• Downvote 5

24 minutes ago, Goon said:

Ted Cruz breaks down the Antifa violence. 

Ted Cruz?

Yeah, he is the coward that let Trump tell everyone that his dad killed Kennedy and his wife was ugly.   

Then grovels on his knees to Trump.

Real stand up guy. 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Goodness.

Maybe you can read.

I'll call unidentified federal officers whatever the hell I want.

Since they didnt wear insignias....brownshirts. 

But you're dead wrong, again, look at their patches. They're wearing US BP insignia. 

usbp.png

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Goon said:

But you're dead wrong, again, look at their patches. They're wearing US BP insignia. 

usbp.png

Brownshirts.

That gets you more excited and has had you jabbering about those "fine federal agents" at a rate far surpassing any mention of the murder of George Floyd.

I guess Floyd's murder is just an afterthought, some kind of inconvenience to you and the rest of the sewing circle.

Brownshirts.

https://www.opb.org/news/article/federal-law-enforcement-unmarked-vehicles-portland-protesters/

Gives you a thrill, doesn't it?

• Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

You don’t want health insurance? So maybe you can just pay the hospital out of pocket when you go since they can’t legally deny you service? How about the next guy that decides not to pay the hospital? Is the hospital just supposed to eat that as a loss?

I understand health insurance is not healthcare. It’s how we pay for healthcare.

Who said I didnt want health insurance. Why misconstrue my statement?

I know people who contact hospitals and DRs to find prices and negotiate cash payments and terms.

The business models of hospitals all ready have non payers built in.

Hey here another deal you probably have no clue about.

Before Oscama care most DR I knew would work with you on your ability to pay or not. They gave away a lot of free healthcare. The ACA actually hamstrung them so they couldnt.

Because of the rules Dr offices could accept ACA patients or not. Those that did had signs in their offices that said If deductibles hadnt been made then office visits were to be paid up

front before services were rendered. Also at hospitals if you were going to have non emergent procedures and or surgery deductibles needed to be paid in advance. If you were unable to so they could arrange  for you to get a loan to do so.

34 minutes ago, Goon said:

usbp.png

Why does anyone care what insignia or what kind of uniform is worn???? 

I dont get it. If they are saving your ass I m sure its not an issue. But if you are getting busted for breaking the law there is something the matter with it?

On 7/31/2020 at 1:47 PM, Redneksioux said:

Sure.

I guess you are fed up with wearing masks as well.

This THING hasn't even hit ND yet - but it's coming.   We're lucky in ND to have small cities (sorry METRO FARGO)  and a rural population but what you don't realize is community spread of this disease in ND hasn't even started yet.   IT WILL when college students return from all over the country to ND's Schools like NDSU and UND in the fall - despite the "best preparations'.   It will evelate to virulent community spread when the local elementary and high schools "OPEN" like it's a good thing.   Then ND will experience how this disease spreads like wildfire and god knows how that will go.  Most of you "never maskers" will realize the mistake you made when someone in your family gets it and has a bad outcome.   Hopefully you will have the character to admit the error of your ways.  But again to quote our dear leader - CoVId deaths?  "It is what is is?"

FU

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Goon mopping the floor, err street,  with hayduke again.... hahhahahahhaa

20200804_231007.gif

I see.  This is a summary of all your fantasies.

It must arouse y'all.  Give you that thrill you need.

Lol

• Downvote 2

Let me guess President D-bags reply...

He didn't attend my inauguration

I didn't know him but no one did MORE for people named Nagy during my presidency

He was fat while I've been pronouced very smart on a cognitive test designed to find out if I was mentally ill - SCORE!

Karma WILL find DT!   It has to...

PS - you're still morbidly obese idiot

On 7/28/2020 at 8:28 AM, SiouxCrioux1 said:

So political stuff is stupid but then you go on possibly the most hate filled one sided rant I’ve seen on here. I sincerely hope the best for Al and Johanna. I hope they get all the money they can to help them out but I didn’t see the button on go fund me that asks if your a Republican or Democrat next to donate.

Al's a champ - just give him a hand.

1 hour ago, gfNDfan said:

Let me guess President D-bags reply...

He didn't attend my inauguration

I didn't know him but no one did MORE for people named Nagy during my presidency

He was fat while I've been pronouced very smart on a cognitive test designed to find out if I was mentally ill - SCORE!

Karma WILL find DT!   It has to...

PS - you're still morbidly obese idiot

I see someones little timeout didn't teach them any manners. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Won't the masks being required in Target, Walmart, and on the campuses of UND and NDSU prevent community spread?

If masks and social distancing work and mask use is at an all time high in most states, why are cases spiking everywhere?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Won't the masks being required in Target, Walmart, and on the campuses of UND and NDSU prevent community spread?

"Masks.....proven to work"

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Study by Lancet Public Health, published on Medscape, states healthcare workers are 3.4x more likely to test positive than the general public.

Did the study mention how much more likely healthcare workers are to actually be tested than the general public?

It’s a biological world filled with bad stuff. We’ve just gotten soft as a society and narcissistic enough to think we’re smarter than nature.

I still love how the goal posts moved.  In CA right now if you are healthy today under 50, your odds of contracting and dying from the virus are 1 in 100,000.  Under 18, 1 in 10,000,000.  

• Upvote 3