SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

39 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

And I’m saying look at the message, not the messenger. 

I would surely hope SecState of NV or PA would have accurate data on their websites for review. That’s how the public can be confident and sure. If the data is not overtly clear and accurate it’s on them to provide the explanation in the sake ensuring the public trust. 

I am looking at their message.  Their saying fraud occurred.  Perhaps Instead of promoting a sleazy agenda with outrageous allegations they'd be better suited looking into the situation first.  No?    It took me like 4 seconds to do this.        

The Sos website is not updated.  Their numbers were from when counting was still occurring.  But the SoS has an official election website.  It shows all up-dated totals.  

https://silverstateelection.nv.gov/

But whatever.  OMG FRAUD!!!!

You people are nuts.  

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I am looking at their message.  Their saying fraud occurred.  Perhaps Instead of promoting a sleazy agenda with outrageous allegations they'd be better suited looking into the situation first.  No?    It took me like 4 seconds to do this.        

The Sos website is not updated.  Their numbers were from when counting was still occurring.  But the SoS has an official election website.  It shows all up-dated totals.  

https://silverstateelection.nv.gov/

But whatever.  OMG FRAUD!!!!

You people are nuts.  

Well done. Expect silence and another link to right wing garbage in a couple hours. Driving up traffic to fringe websites willing to lie to increase division...which will drive up traffic to their fringe websites. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Tapping my foot waiting for proof in court to overturn the election results.

Sidney Powell said they have a lot of evidence. She said she will present it next week. If she doesn’t have anything then we can move forward. I think it’s pretty simple. We used to love whistle blowers until they are blowing the whistle that doesn’t favor the left. By the way why are our left-leaning friends afraid of audits? 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Goon said:

Sorry I like memes. Think this one is appropriate. 

BBD59908-CD7A-432D-823C-07C4EB2B1ECB.jpeg

Lol. 
Planetearth wonders why legal immigration while we secure borders, the right to bear arms, and reducing taxes so we can keep more of our personal earned income are controversial topics for any American? 

Sidney Powell in an interview says they have evidence and verifying more.  They plan on entering suit next week in multiple Federal courts.  She was pressed by Wed. since it is Thanksgiving.   She said well Friday is not a legal holiday so could be Friday.  Might be a new kind of Black Friday.  

Sidney is not an Attorney to bluff.  She had headed up 500+ Federal cases and success rate on 90%+.    She was asked about the seized servers in Germany and are they in her possession.  No she hasn't seem them but rumor has it they are in friendly hands.   Would that be A Black Friday.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Nodak78 said:

Sidney Powell in an interview says they have evidence and verifying more.  They plan on entering suit next week in multiple Federal courts.  She was pressed by Wed. since it is Thanksgiving.   She said well Friday is not a legal holiday so could be Friday.  Might be a new kind of Black Friday.  

Sidney is not an Attorney to bluff.  She had headed up 500+ Federal cases and success rate on 90%+.    She was asked about the seized servers in Germany and are they in her possession.  No she hasn't seem them but rumor has it they are in friendly hands.   Would that be A Black Friday.

why would she have physical possession of those servers...wouldn't that be something that the CIA or other deep state players wouldn't let a private usa citizen have since it sounds like our DOD or armed forces seized it...

4 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Thatd be very cool but I'm very skeptical. Haven't seen anything up to now that means I should trust any of these folks 

Because folks tend to move the goalposts when in doesn’t fit their narrative, I’d be interested to hear from some of the left leaning posters on what is your standard for considering election fraud? When Sidney Powell announces whatever she is planning to announce, what could she say that would make your pause and say, “wow, this really was election fraud?”

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

Because folks tend to move the goalposts when in doesn’t fit their narrative, I’d be interested to hear from some of the left leaning posters on what is your standard for considering election fraud? When Sidney Powell announces whatever she is planning to announce, what could she say that would make your pause and say, “wow, this really was election fraud?”

makes me wonder too...what if there was video of biden and obama openingly talking about the algorithm and shown uploading it on a ballot machine?...would the left say 'nothing to see here" or "its a deep fake"....

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

You already know they're going to dismiss as a nothingburger regardless of what she presents. They've made their minds up.

• Upvote 3