SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

NO, and you dont have it.
He's the one moving it forward, this all was building.

Trump's attitude, lies, suporting orher's conspiracy therories, actions, and etc.
Covid19
Minneapolis choke hold
Seattle's prolonged response

If Trump wins in Novenber, more escalation.

Possibly.......or once he no longer has re-election to worry about it and the gloves come off could go the route of the DAPL non-sense.

1 hour ago, Sioux>Bison said:

And the liberals blame white nationalists for sparking this looting........ I couldn’t see any of them in the videos though........

thank you liberals for letting Trump back in the election! This anarchy will help Trump win 4 more years!

IMO, only if he does something and the sooner the better.  He has the ability invoke the Insurrection Act.  And if we aren't at that point already, we soon will be.  Tough time to do leading up to an election though.  

41 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

Mr. Oxbow/Yu are sick!

Still just counting cases aren't you Grandpa? Or have you come to realize this pandemic leads to other causes of death than "presumed Covid"?

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

Where is he shooting indiscriminately into the crowd?  

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

Are the shots coming from him?  He seems as surprised as anyone when he hears them and turns around.

Some journos on twitter have it broken down alright. Looks like he isnt the one shooting but  tough to say for sure. There is a person on a sidewalk nearby who shoots at least once. 

I have a suspicion the kid is going to end up in the clear here for any of the shooting. There is a bit of video of the first altercation. You can see a guy charging him (allegedly after throwing a molotov or some sort of flaming object at the kid but I only saw a pic of that, not a video) and the kid shoots him.

He then gets chased away. I dont see any of the shots UNDlaw says occurred, but maybe I'm missing something. Then he falls and they are on him, and he shoots.

39 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Still just counting cases aren't you Grandpa? Or have you come to realize this pandemic leads to other causes of death than "presumed Covid"?

You bring up a good point. Domestic Violence cases have surged during COVID-19. How many victims were killed during this pandemic. That’s just one societal issues. These issues don’t go away during a pandemic. 

https://www.sixthtone.com/news/1005253/domestic-violence-cases-surge-during-covid-19-epidemic

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

i94

This type of stupid is scary.

In your world down there, was Jeffrey Dahmer just a misunderstood dietician?

I'm not sure if you truly just believe the crap narratives like some mindless turd.... or you lack even the basic human functioning skills that would result in you coming up with these delusional skewers of fiction on your own.....

But based on your current situation down in the basement there, it seems like there isnt much in life you've been able to accomplish on your own so.... imma go with shitferbrains sheep in your continued assesment.

How many case workers time are you tying up?

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Race rhetoric and telling black people they can’t get ahead in America as it currently exists.

If you think acknowledging the hardships faced by the black community is more divisive than Trump's rhetoric, you're hearing what you agree with and want to hear from the latter. To each their own.

1 minute ago, TheFlop said:

Was he the convicted child sex offender?  Or was that the other guy?  So many pillars of society were lost that night I can't keep track.  

This guy was not the sex offender. This guy was the normal violent felon I believe.

• Upvote 2

Right now if President Trump came on national television and declared that all men SHOULD NOT cut their own dicks off......

We would see...

1) A short turn boom for the knife making industry.

2) some really disturbing footage on CNN

and...

3) An eradication of the librealism disease in a single generation.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

So the governor ordered the police to thank the armed vigilantes and get them refreshments? I bet he also instructed them to let this kid walk right by them toting his AR after he shot multiple people. How did he get back to Illinois?

The governor failed to have enough protection for the city and it subsequently got looted and burned. When citizens feel the government isn’t going to protect them they will take up arms and protect themselves! When you leave a void like that this is what is going to happen. You act like fleeing back to Illinois is a big deal! He probably went home 15 min away from Kenosha! 

2 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

You realize that all of this is happening under Trump's watch right?

He will put the rabid dog down when the local governments allow the feds in to take care of the problem. He can’t just send federal police or troops to The streets of America without the permission of local governments. Trump would have nipped this in the butt already if he was in charge. Do you notice how republican cities are not burning down?

2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

MPLS businesses can't board up windows or install security to protest their businesses ordinance since 2004.  This is local control but must be Trumps fault.

https://www.startribune.com/mpls-business-owners-wanting-to-protect-their-windows-after-riots-face-obstacle/572206032/

As part of the defund the police movement MPLS has embraced, they should redirect some of the funds to grants for businesses to install security measures.

51 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

FB_IMG_1598546063470.jpg

That’s about the dumbest thing you have posted so far! Why the !@#$ would you attack someone with a gun? The kid was being chased by felons like this tool Anthony Huber. If the kid wanted to kill protesters there would be way more than three people shot. This nothing but fake news garbage.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

This type of stupid is scary.

In your world down there, was Jeffrey Dahmer just a misunderstood dietician?

I'm not sure if you truly just believe the crap narratives like some mindless turd.... or you lack even the basic human functioning skills that would result in you coming up with these delusional skewers of fiction on your own.....

But based on your current situation down in the basement there, it seems like there isnt much in life you've been able to accomplish on your own so.... imma go with shitferbrains sheep in your continued assesment.

How many case workers time are you tying up?

Ah, the cult persists...

8 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

That’s about the dumbest thing you have posted so far! Why the !@#$ would you attack someone with a gun? The kid was being chased by felons like this tool Anthony Huber. If the kid wanted to kill protesters there would be way more than three people shot. This nothing but fake news garbage.

the cult apologists persist...

8 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

I can see both sides here, both the kid defending himself and the people trying to take him down.  If you were at a party, you saw someone running with a gun, and you heard a bunch of your friends yelling that the guy with the gun just killed another one of your friends at the party, wouldn't you want to take him down?

23 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

The governor failed to have enough protection for the city and it subsequently got looted and burned. When citizens feel the government isn’t going to protect them they will take up arms and protect themselves! When you leave a void like that this is what is going to happen. You act like fleeing back to Illinois is a big deal! He probably went home 15 min away from Kenosha! 

I’ll admit, this is the first time I’ve ever witnessed (on video) someone shoot multiple people and be allowed to walk right by police still carrying the AR.

I don’t care how far from Illinois he is. Point is he was allowed to walk away openly carrying his weapon, right by the police, no questions asked.

If he was black you really think he’d still be alive?

4 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

I’ll admit, this is the first time I’ve ever witnessed (on video) someone shoot multiple people and be allowed to walk right by police still carrying the AR.

I don’t care how far from Illinois he is. Point is he was allowed to walk away openly carrying his weapon, right by the police, no questions asked.

If he was black you really think he’d still be alive?

Fair point to make as in some cases you are probably right,  but none of it comes into play if the Wisconsin governor just had done his job. 

Of course it should also be pointed out that the kid didn't disobey any police orders either.  99% of these problems can be prevented by just complying with police orders and then fighting it in court if you think it was wrong.