SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-2021 Season

SWSiouxMN

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

NDSU WBB beat Kansas today

After being down 18-5 after 1 quarter. In years past they would have folded the tent and lost by 40. This is a decent Kansas team that beat Oklahoma a week ago and that Oklahoma team just beat USD. A coach that can coach and recruit makes all of the difference.

I just  got done watching UND's last game and I had to chance to watch SDSU last couple of games I have come to believe this year is going to be lost year because of the level of talent we can put on the floor to other teams. The big difference is not on the front line of UND but is the back court. Our guards undersized and lack strength to play against a lot of D-I teams. Second is not one of present guards we have can create a shot for themselves and even when they take a shot its low percentage were going to see them hit that shot. Manson who is now playing has best shot but she is undersized against majority of D-I schools we have played and will show glaringly when we play SDSU. I think Borowicz maybe could grow into a becoming  a good guard but she is hurt now and we have no idea of when she will return. Lilly Keplin last year showed  most ability of shooting especially from beyond arc.  She has not played since the first game and no reason for not playing so i assume she will not be available for this season. Maykla Wallace what hurt in NDSU game and i got to believe we will not see her for some time.  But getting back to  the team that has been playing on the floor we do not have a go to guard that can create scoring and hit outside shot. The lack of outside game takes away from the strength of this team which is front court because every team is just packing in around our big girls. I wouldn't be surprised that lack of wins continues for this team and looking at the schedule it could be well into second half of the conference season before it happens. If we do get a win it will be in this first series. UND is going to turn around this program its going to need put priority on finding good point guard. Its going to be long season with many 20+ losses this year.

Let's be fair. 

That came off the worst site on the internet --> Ticket<bleep>. 

https://www.ticketmaster.com/Betty-Engelstad-Sioux-Center-tickets-Grand-Forks/venue/50082?DB_OEM_ID=13500&camefrom=CFC_UND_fightingsioux.comMWBB 

In this craptacular year I don't blame schedule update mistakes on anyone. It seems to change by the rapid test (which is a bit over a minute). 

25 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Let's be fair. 

That came off the worst site on the internet --> Ticket<bleep>. 

https://www.ticketmaster.com/Betty-Engelstad-Sioux-Center-tickets-Grand-Forks/venue/50082?DB_OEM_ID=13500&camefrom=CFC_UND_fightingsioux.comMWBB 

In this craptacular year I don't blame schedule update mistakes on anyone. It seems to change by the rapid test (which is a bit over a minute). 

Schedule updates are the least of their worries.  

UND is sure keeping women's program from public eye for opening the conference season. So far no pre game release by UND for women's basketball. Haven't heard how ticket sales have been for the games coming. Usually by now they would have press release especially coming into New Year but not a word. Also how many players will they have available for the conference season. The last game against Toledo they dressed only 9 meaning we have 4 players unavailable as of our last game. Interesting in that there has been no explanations for why so many players are unavailable. We have heard three are injured in Lane, Borowicz, and Wallace and looks like Keplin must not going to play when there we have been only dressing 9 players. The big thing is were missing right now three guards for the conference season and that is weakness of this team especially from offensive stand point. I just don't get what going on here its like they trying write season off and hope nobody even notices we are having a season.