Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-21 Football Season


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, 90siouxfan said:

I am very out of the loop on this story, is the meth reference pertain to a drug incident or the logo appearing to be partaken in forbidden items?

It's a reference to that particular Hawk logo's eye.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi fellas, I’ve enjoyed your banter and analysis for ten plus years. The Whooping I watched today was my most enjoyable UND football game since getting liquored up back in the day at the “Best Bet”  i

SS.com folks. This is Shannon Schweigert and what you are about to read is a shameless plug  Kelly Howe and I continue to produce the UND Football 360 podcast this spring season and we invite you to l

The Big Sky is soft they said. Wait until your have to play real teams they said. Wait until you have to play in the Missouri valley Football conference they said. It will be a reality

Posted Images

Gonna be in Vegas this Saturday and Salt Lake City the next. With the Espn3 hookup might actually have some options of watching our next two games somewhere. At least I know at a minimum I got my laptop in the hotel room.  Anyone got any suggestions? Mainly wondering about SLC, got an idea on my Vegas options. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SkoHawks said:

Gonna be in Vegas this Saturday and Salt Lake City the next. With the Espn3 hookup might actually have some options of watching our next two games somewhere. At least I know at a minimum I got my laptop in the hotel room.  Anyone got any suggestions? Mainly wondering about SLC, got an idea on my Vegas options. 

Both of theses game are scheduled to be on ESPN+, I don't believe that ESPN3 will have a stream for either of these games. ESPN+ is only $5.99 per month and you could cancel immediately after.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cpa_guy said:

Both of theses game are scheduled to be on ESPN+, I don't believe that ESPN3 will have a stream for either of these games. ESPN+ is only $5.99 per month and you could cancel immediately after.

Yeah, I've got espn+. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Game day already, and on the road - first one at that.  In fact 4 of our last 5 conference games are on the road, that's like unheard of.

Road games can play out somewhat differently. 

While everything seems to be moving forward pretty good, we need to control the challenge of the road game. Because they can unravel, killing a dream.

The Hawks need this road game W to begin building the team's complete effort moving forward. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kab said:

Yes

And all of UND's road games will be on ESPN+, correct?  If so, all of the road games will be in the month, so paying $5.99 to watch 3 games seems like a decent deal.

Link to post
Share on other sites

According to this article, ESPN+ and/or ESPN3, a digital platform that is available to most internet subscribers in America, will broadcast all the Valley Football games this season.  https://thesouthern.com/sports/college/salukimania/espn-digital-platforms-have-benefits-but-valley-football-wanted-more-in-2021/article_de6ecc3f-51b9-5e5f-ac8d-88cfe82d76cc.html

So, does that mean MVFC TV is basically a way of saying it will be on either ESPN+ or ESPN3, but the conference was not sure which one at the time of publishing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dustin said:

And all of UND's road games will be on ESPN+, correct?  If so, all of the road games will be in the month, so paying $5.99 to watch 3 games seems like a decent deal.

A lot of other things to watch too

BB, nhl, other conference games

i usually pay for about 6 months and cancel end of April

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kab said:

A lot of other things to watch too

Since I am a Midco cable subscriber and get everything MidcoSN broadcasts, plus the Sports & Variety package added on (to get CBSSN), I have more than enough sports to watch on my regular TV, so this would purely be for UND football.  Still on the fence...I may just listen on the radio.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a lot of things 0n there I don’t like to watch

my top 3 things I don’t watch 0n tv are

Mixed Marshall arts, bowling and tennis

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dustin said:

Since I am a Midco cable subscriber and get everything MidcoSN broadcasts, plus the Sports & Variety package added on (to get CBSSN), I have more than enough sports to watch on my regular TV, so this would purely be for UND football.  Still on the fence...I may just listen on the radio.

I don't want to drop coin for a variety of reasons, guess I will spend the next bit searching for a stream pirate.  What radio station will it be one (Iheart, I assume)?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...