SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-21 Football Season

bincitysioux

Gonna be in Vegas this Saturday and Salt Lake City the next. With the Espn3 hookup might actually have some options of watching our next two games somewhere. At least I know at a minimum I got my laptop in the hotel room.  Anyone got any suggestions? Mainly wondering about SLC, got an idea on my Vegas options. 

5 hours ago, SkoHawks said:

Gonna be in Vegas this Saturday and Salt Lake City the next. With the Espn3 hookup might actually have some options of watching our next two games somewhere. At least I know at a minimum I got my laptop in the hotel room.  Anyone got any suggestions? Mainly wondering about SLC, got an idea on my Vegas options. 

Both of theses game are scheduled to be on ESPN+, I don't believe that ESPN3 will have a stream for either of these games. ESPN+ is only $5.99 per month and you could cancel immediately after.

Game day already, and on the road - first one at that.  In fact 4 of our last 5 conference games are on the road, that's like unheard of.

Road games can play out somewhat differently. 

While everything seems to be moving forward pretty good, we need to control the challenge of the road game. Because they can unravel, killing a dream.

The Hawks need this road game W to begin building the team's complete effort moving forward. 

• Upvote 1

According to this article, ESPN+ and/or ESPN3, a digital platform that is available to most internet subscribers in America, will broadcast all the Valley Football games this season.  https://thesouthern.com/sports/college/salukimania/espn-digital-platforms-have-benefits-but-valley-football-wanted-more-in-2021/article_de6ecc3f-51b9-5e5f-ac8d-88cfe82d76cc.html

So, does that mean MVFC TV is basically a way of saying it will be on either ESPN+ or ESPN3, but the conference was not sure which one at the time of publishing?

1 hour ago, Dustin said:

And all of UND's road games will be on ESPN+, correct?  If so, all of the road games will be in the month, so paying $5.99 to watch 3 games seems like a decent deal.

A lot of other things to watch too

BB, nhl, other conference games

i usually pay for about 6 months and cancel end of April

6 minutes ago, Kab said:

A lot of other things to watch too

Since I am a Midco cable subscriber and get everything MidcoSN broadcasts, plus the Sports & Variety package added on (to get CBSSN), I have more than enough sports to watch on my regular TV, so this would purely be for UND football.  Still on the fence...I may just listen on the radio.

1 hour ago, Dustin said:

Since I am a Midco cable subscriber and get everything MidcoSN broadcasts, plus the Sports & Variety package added on (to get CBSSN), I have more than enough sports to watch on my regular TV, so this would purely be for UND football.  Still on the fence...I may just listen on the radio.

I don't want to drop coin for a variety of reasons, guess I will spend the next bit searching for a stream pirate.  What radio station will it be one (Iheart, I assume)?

32 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

Conjecture at this point, but who would have predicted this a month ago....

https://herosports.com/fcs-football-bracketology-playoff-predictions-bzbz/

Nobody would have I don't think. One things wrong about this bracket is SDSU on the other side. Thought they do it regionally so they'd be on same side as UND.