SiouxSports.com Forum

Weber St GDT

southpaw

5 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I don't care that it was an individual player dropping the ball. Kostich doesn't get on the plane back if I'm in charge. 6 years of special teams costing us games. He should've been fired years ago. 

one of our best offensive players dropped a ball untouched and you are calling for a coach to be fired.   Wow

We have the right guy in the right position and he made a mistake.  How is that on the coach?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Siouxperman8 said:

one of our best offensive players dropped a ball untouched and you are calling for a coach to be fired.   Wow

We have the right guy in the right position and he made a mistake.  How is that on the coach?

I've been calling for him to be fired for years. He'll serve well as the pound of flesh here. 

1 minute ago, SiouxBoys said:

I'm still going to question who moved early on the 4th and 1 false start. Seen the replay multiple times now and can't figure it out

On the fumbled kickoff a Weber guy looked to be about three yards offside.  That's what initially I thought what the flag was for. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SiouxForeverandEver said:

Mistake. No matter how good he can be in other areas of the game he should not be dropping the ball when the game practically depends on it. 

And if he returns it to he 50 everyone is talking about what a playmaker he is.  

Should of he let it go, probably.  Has he earned the right to try and return that this year, IMO.....yes

• Upvote 1