SiouxSports.com Forum

Cal Poly gdt

UNDBIZ

Just now, bincitysioux said:

Can't stress how impressive that call was on 4th and 2 by Freund!

Last season in that situation we all know it's bunch formation with Santiago diving up the middle for the 12th time in the game for a loss of one.

Or a punt?

• Upvote 2

What color guy isn't a raging homer on a home broadcast?

He was like listening to the drunk guy at the bar who knows a little bit about football just go off after every play.

Normally I turn the volume off but he had me laughing at stupid comments and takes after every play.

Win by four or win by 40.....I'll still follow the group and appreciate when they win a game for my school.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Serious question......who will UND beat in the MVC next year?

This is so stupid.  Plenty of poor teams in mvfc.  Indiana st, usd, Missouri st, s. Illinois.  

Illinois st isn't all that great.  Next year is a new year.  

I hate these comments about the big bad MVFC.  

• Upvote 4

I tired of the color commentator talking about how insightful he thinks he is.

I thought the defensive play resulting in the sack on the CP qb on their final possession was a great call by whomever it was that dialed it up. It complimented the offensive call on 4th and 2 quite nicely. Something you don't hear often is UND out coaching its opponent but seems it happened tonight.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, SKOLSioux said:

I am not a Kett fan. Can’t wait till he’s gone. I think most of our inconsistencies are from him. But, don’t the coaches see this??? Idk, I’m just done with him at the helm. 

gritty win though, I’ll take it going into Mt. St. 

once again...your telling me that bb can't make these throws?  this offense IS putting up good numbers but ketts just sucks.....bb at qb and skolka at rb.....why not?