Make REA Fun Again...

Frozen4sioux

2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

hC78610B3

"#Anyone who takes me seriously, seriously needs to take a hike."

..... Abraham Theodore Lincoln.

.......................Micheal Scott.

.............................#Frozen4sioux

But seriously the content count of 3, me thinks this ones trolling couldnt catch a drunk catfish on the west bank of the red river in a drought.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

"#Anyone who takes me seriously, seriously needs to take a hike."

..... Abraham Theodore Lincoln.

.......................Micheal Scott.

.............................#Frozen4sioux

But seriously the content count of 3, me thinks this ones trolling couldnt catch a drunk catfish on the west bank of the red river in a drought.

Wow another personal attack but then again it appears you can't sit down and be quiet!!

3 hours ago, WiSioux said:

UND and Ticketmaster worked out a way using UND email that students will be able to transfer their unused tickets to other students.

Its not perfect but it sure is great they worked out some type of solution.

This is very inportant to make sure as many students can be in the seats.

Now just move those seats behind the visitor tendy and let then have a bit more of a leash, props, no sitting down, and it'll be even better.

26 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I like my seats behind the visitor goalie and am not inclined to give them up. Would the students standing there not simply upset those suite owners the same as the current ones? 

I thought the end suites would have less...pull than the center ice suites, some there are the weekly rentals.

sell those tonfrats sororities and campus clubs, big party ensues.

But maybe not... that would be tough to adapt at this stage.

But would be fun.

On 9/26/2019 at 9:27 PM, UNDBIZ said:

I like my seats behind the visitor goalie and am not inclined to give them up. Would the students standing there not simply upset those suite owners the same as the current ones? 

I am not sure about currently, but while I was at UND...it wasn't the suites that complained.  It was the sections on either side that complained the most.  At least one of the suites behind the student section is the president's suite (iirc). A lot of the visitors to that box would spend time trying to get the student section to stand up.

8 minutes ago, siouxforeverbaby said:

I am not sure about currently, but while I was at UND...it wasn't the suites that complained.  It was the sections on either side that complained the most.  At least one of the suites behind the student section is the president's suite (iirc). A lot of the visitors to that box would spend time trying to get the student section to stand up.

That was the impression that I got, especially in my later years..... 

11 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Then moving the students to the end is even more of a solution.

Sorry BIZ but center ice is a nice move too eh?

I'm not going to disagree.  I wish they did.  I would have rather chirped at the visiting goalie for 40 minutes rather than have the potential to chirp at the guy in the box.

There are a lot of smart people at the REA, they could figure out a way to make it work for all parties if they truly wanted to.