SiouxSports.com Forum

Kennedy vs. Engelstad Foundation: GF herald feature

jdub27

4 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

I hope donors don't read this and see the rep of the top donor in university history spoken so crassly about.

I'm pretty sure they have much better things to do with their time. :)

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

I don't think that the ultra-rich are known for their thin skin.

But just to be safe, I will lead the charge to say "F*** off, lying Engelstads, and take your stinking money back to the desert. UND don't need you no mo'."

Interesting take.  

I’m sick of you arrogant ungrateful Hawkzi scum and the jealous hate filled BS you spew. I

I GUARANTEE that yes DONORS to University of North Dakota Athletics have seen these pages, and they have been disgusted by the ungrateful whining and complaining. 

It HAS effected donations that would have been made. I was at an event today and it was the big topic. The people that were talking about it DO NOT throw around selfish internet tirades, they throw money around, a hell of a lot more than I do, and they were pissed at 2 things in particular.

1) Kennedy re: manner this has been handled

2) Comments they have seen from this site about the Engelstads.

I’m pissed and disgusted after what I heard today, it’s shameful.

If any of you think that you have advanced UND athletics, with the attitudes presented on here,  are fools, small sad fools.

But hey don’t take my word maybe just ask around to some of the people that ACTUALLY DO support Athletics with more than just your Hawk logoed  pacifier purchases.  There’s not a quality person involved in the University of North Dakota Athletic Deparment that condones your ungrateful behavior.

LOG OFF before you do the University any more harm!!

• Downvote 10

2 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I’m sick of you arrogant ungrateful Hawkzi scum and the jealous hate filled BS you spew. I

I GUARANTEE that yes DONORS to University of North Dakota Athletics have seen these pages, and they have been disgusted by the ungrateful whining and complaining. 

It HAS effected donations that would have been made. I was at an event today and it was the big topic. The people that were talking about it DO NOT throw around selfish internet tirades, they throw money around, a hell of a lot more than I do, and they were pissed at 2 things in particular.

If any of you think that you have advanced UND athletics, with the attitudes presented on here,  are fools, small sad fools.

But hey don’t take my word maybe just ask around to some of the people that ACTUALLY DO support Athletics with more than just your Hawk logoed  pacifier purchases.  There’s not a quality person involved in the University of North Dakota Athletic Deparment that condones your ungrateful behavior.

Please put the bottle down and go to bed!  Trust me the donors I know, do not surf internet chat rooms.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

OPEN LETTER TO ALL PROSPECTIVE DONORS TO THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA:

Don't.

Signed,

Everyone here except @Frozen4sioux

(Patiently waiting for donations to immediately drop to zero, in awe of own power.)

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

You're an idiot.  

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

You can’t guarantee !@#$.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

You are so biased that your perception is completely incompatible with reality. You, whether you identify with it or not, are a stereotypical "hockey-only fan". 

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

LOL

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Joe Namath you’re not.

• Like 1

The life of blisfull ignorance must be glorious.

I just cant imagine floating through life as stupid and useless as those we've all witnessed here, together I bet you make a fun little foursome of fustrated impotence against what you hate so bad. Oh that has to be sooooo frustrating, hating so bad and seething in your jealous rage of incompetence. Uuffda thats sad.

It is telling that you all hate the success of others, it is always a sign of the incapable people. 

If sitting on each others shoulders makes you feel big, then keep at it, but no matter how much you chuckle inside your own insanity, you will never change the fact of your own inability.

But hey, keep reaching for those limitations, I'm very certain you will always achieve them.

• Downvote 3

3 hours ago, jdub27 said:

No significant donor is making their decisions based on what is said by anonymous message board rubes. Claiming that is what they are basing their decision off of is more insulting to their intelligence than anything posted here.

But just for fun, since you can GUARANTEE it, name some names to back it up. 

download.jpeg

• Downvote 2

50 minutes ago, UNDvince97-01 said:

You might be the most insulting, condescending, myopic, close-minded person in the history of siouxsports.com.....and that is saying a TON.

Still trying to figure out after 50 pages what you have contributed to this thread besides divisiveness and negativity.

Both sides are wrong here in my opinion, but it's debatable at least.

You just are awful at debating this topic and your true colors have been revealed.

Cant help ya son, i relayed feedback that was said by others. Cant fix stupid, but they can downvote together if it makes him feel happy.

U5dsUrG1geUNBohfP6btBvezwFD7qAp.gif

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

The life of blisfull ignorance must be glorious.

I just cant imagine floating through life as stupid and useless as those we've all witnessed here, together I bet you make a fun little foursome of fustrated impotence against what you hate so bad. Oh that has to be sooooo frustrating, hating so bad and seething in your jealous rage of incompetence. Uuffda thats sad.

It is telling that you all hate the success of others, it is always a sign of the incapable people. 

If sitting on each others shoulders makes you feel big, then keep at it, but no matter how much you chuckle inside your own insanity, you will never change the fact of your own inability.

But hey, keep reaching for those limitations, I'm very certain you will always achieve them.

Wtf was that?