SiouxSports.com Forum

Minnesota Vikings 2017 2018

Fetch

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Green Bay Packer fan math:

Q) If the Vikings have lost 4 Super Bowls in their existence and lose 1 more this year, how many total Super Bowl losses will they have?

A) 6.

That might be uw-green bay math. Too complicated for basic Wisconsin high school course work. 

10 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

Vikings fans deserve this. Shouldn't have needed the play at the end or been near as close with all the mistakes the Vikings made but bottom line is survive and advance. 

Shouldn't be have been as close?! The vikes got the major of their calls their way and got absolutely stomped in the 2nd half...I think it's safe to say they caught a break and stole this one. Leave it to them to try and choke but took the other team to blow it for them to win. 

1 hour ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Shouldn't be have been as close?! The vikes got the major of their calls their way and got absolutely stomped in the 2nd half...I think it's safe to say they caught a break and stole this one. Leave it to them to try and choke but took the other team to blow it for them to win. 

Who got absolutely stomped in the 1st?

Show me one of the "major of the calls" that shouldn't have been called!

Funny listening to anti Vikings people. Typically a Packer/Dallas fans who never get the lucky breaks, I mean never! That is laughable and I threw up a little. 

It's nice to see that luck fall on the Vikes once, maybe that's what they've been missing to win one!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Once the 1st interception was thrown I just knew the Vikings were going to blow the game.

3 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

Who got absolutely stomped in the 1st?

Show me one of the "major of the calls" that shouldn't have been called!

Funny listening to anti Vikings people. Typically a Packer/Dallas fans who never get the lucky breaks, I mean never! That is laughable and I threw up a little. 

It's nice to see that luck fall on the Vikes once, maybe that's what they've been missing to win one!

I’ll say both teams got always with one PI during the game.