SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. UMD - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

Just now, SiouxForever said:

3-0 should have put Tomek in. Give him some minuets. Bubs is in love with Cam. In addition, how is Cole Smith not playing? 

Agree so much. Cam didn't deserve the start or the record. Tomek or Rink would have been smarter. Cam needs a break for a while.

Also thought cole should be.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Serious question, not trying to troll ... but would a second half Hakstol team be more prepared than this, or is this purely a lack of skill?

I really think this team has no identity and no TEAM...they are a bunch of individuals...some of that can definitely be on coaching...what worked with the boys last year might not work with the boys this year.  

i just feel like we are not playing fast, hard hockey...we walk through games like its a special teams practice.   That's on the leadership on the ice to elevate the speed, intensity and pace in practice.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sioux Hawky said:

Whoa whoa whoa!!! I make a post about how Cam can't slide from post to post and square up to a shot and everybody starts calling me uncle Rio. I see some of you are starting to see my point.

You made a post saying you're better than Cam. You're still just a wannabe regardless of Cam's play this weekend.