SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. UMD - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

2 minutes ago, NOCO SIOUX said:

NO leadership on this team.  Some high end talent that shows up when it wants to.  At least the freshman line has jump.  They are going to be fun to watch as their careers progress.

They miss Stecher and Drake.  Yeah Gage is the captain, but Stecher and Drake were guys that held everyone accountable with the high level they played at. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, UNDHawks4life said:

Stick a fork in this squad their done. Cant compete with top teams. They look great against garbage omaha but cant do squat against top 10 teams!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I mean they beat Union and BC they just can't compete with UMD for some reason

And there we go, I can officially quit watching. Turn off the lights, good night folks!

Let's pray this team can bounce back against CC. Losing a game to them would be more catastrophic than getting swept again by UMD.

Bulldogs are legit though. This could be the year for them to get another championship. Rather them than Denver!

2 minutes ago, UNDHawks4life said:

Stick a fork in this squad their done. Cant compete with top teams. They look great against garbage omaha but cant do squat against top 10 teams!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I would say it has more to do with playing at home.  They can't win at the Ralph it seems.
Top 10 teams...they beat Union and BC just recently.

1 minute ago, siouxfan512 said:

Serious question, not trying to troll ... but would a second half Hakstol team be more prepared than this, or is this purely a lack of skill?

I miss Hak too right about now.  He hardly ever got beat back to back nonetheless 4 straight.  Hak always had us going strong in the second half.