SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting hawks vs spiders

Longtime fan

1 hour ago, iSpider said:

So said Shakespeare in the Elizabethan era. Brevity has no place on a football message board. 

"Longwindedness is the soul of banter." iSpider, "Successful Psychological Attacks in FCS," republished from The Place and Purpose of Longwinded Posts in Mounting An Effective Psychological Attack, New York Times, March 2, 2014.  

You should change you name to TLDR

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, siouxstudent said:

Weird I put a 4fig wager on us and now its +6.5 what gives?

I'll tell you what gives. The savants at 5Dimes have now had time to digest my strategic plan and they have seen the responses on this board and reviewed several interviews with your players and coaches so that they can now very clearly see that the impact of my psychological attack is working very effectively.

Good luck sleeping tonight. And don't forget to forgo breakfast tomorrow morning because you won't be able to keep it down. 

• Upvote 1

Doing this thing on espn3 with multiple contingency options in case of a failure of internet connection or device. I've just about got it all mapped out. For those that could make it to the game, I thank you in advance for drowning out the broadcasters audio.

• Upvote 1