SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Players

geaux_sioux

Kleinsasser controlled that game... we were sitting near him for that catch and it was WOW.

I have not watched as many Sioux games but I would  say “The Run” by Luke Schliesner for the championship game was a total “come out of nowhere, what did we just do, and we can win this” moment. And then 2.6 minutes of praying defense could hold them.... and they did. My heart rate increases just typing this and my heart is smiling!

So many great memories.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Still to see another guy who can run like Chappell could

Fun as hell to watch.  Between him and dressler....that offense kept you on the edge of your seat at the anticipation that one of them two was about to take it to the house.   

Too bad we couldn’t of seen him play 4 years 

4 minutes ago, Longtime fan said:

Fun as hell to watch.  Between him and dressler....that offense kept you on the edge of your seat at the anticipation that one of them two was about to take it to the house.   

Too bad we couldn’t of seen him play 4 years 

He would have been the all time rushing leader at UND. Man, was he fun to watch!!  Just unfortunate he couldn't get his academic life in order.

On 8/8/2019 at 11:14 PM, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Also got a TD caught over him and a bad PI just before that. All on the same drive as the dropped pick. 

Not looking good for his chances now 

He played with second team. I didn’t see entire game but he was where he was supposed to be. Made a good break on int he dropped. He looked like he belonged. I think chances still decent but he has to keep learning and getting better each week. Decent shot at practice squad. I’d be surprised if they don’t want to see more of him before they make a decision. 

On 8/11/2019 at 4:18 PM, iramurphy said:

He played with second team. I didn’t see entire game but he was where he was supposed to be. Made a good break on int he dropped. He looked like he belonged. I think chances still decent but he has to keep learning and getting better each week. Decent shot at practice squad. I’d be surprised if they don’t want to see more of him before they make a decision. 

I didn't see the Redskins game last night and was thinking I would see an update on Harris on this site. Did anyone see the game? Did Harris play? If he did how did he do? Just wondering.  He is a "local" kid from NW Minn. Would like to see him make succeed. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nd1sufan said:

I didn't see the Redskins game last night and was thinking I would see an update on Harris on this site. Did anyone see the game? Did Harris play? If he did how did he do? Just wondering.  He is a "local" kid from NW Minn. Would like to see him make succeed. 

Did not watch, but see he had two tackles. His name isn’t mentioned on their twitter feed at all so a quiet game is usually a good sign for a corner 

10 hours ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Did not watch, but see he had two tackles. His name isn’t mentioned on their twitter feed at all so a quiet game is usually a good sign for a corner 

Thank you. You never know as a corner if a tackle is a good thing or not. 

If he is still seeing the field, he has a shot. Right now, he just needs to keep getting better and avoid mistakes. The longer he lasts, other teams have film on him so even if Redskins don’t keep him,  he increases the chance someone else will pick him up. 

• Upvote 2