SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING HAWKS @ UMD Bulldogs - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Sandelin must be fine with putting a dirty team on the ice. I really started noticing that last year. 

There's at least a half dozen players there that must practice their "cross-checks to the back after the whistle".  They're fairly proficient at it.

Sandelin wants to win, whatever it takes.  His teams won't spear, but there's not much else that's off the menu. 

Man, who would have  thought they'd go up to Duluth and get two shutouts.

Did NOT AT ALL expect that.  Cam is playing solid right now...that puck looks like a beach ball and the net is the size of a minnow scoop. 

I'm just enjoying it while it's here.  The first half of this season has been absolutely FUN to watch. 

Let's welcome Alabama Huntsville to town with another pair of goose eggs.  :-)

Way to go SIOUX!!!

Now looking ahead to the UAH games, I just hope the players don't have a let down or holiday hangover.  After playing DU followed by UMD, they better make sure they get up for these UAH games and don't have a repeat of the exhibition games in western Canada from a couple years ago.

• Upvote 2

Did NOT AT ALL expect that.  Cam is playing solid right now...that puck looks like a beach ball and the net is the size of a minnow scoop. 

I'm just enjoying it while it's here.  The first half of this season has been absolutely FUN to watch. 

Let's welcome Alabama Huntsville to town with another pair of goose eggs.  :-)

Way to go SIOUX!!!

And add this:  Sioux women keep the number one team in the country off the board through 6 periods.   One 3-0 shutout.   What a weekend for UND goaltending!

• Upvote 4

Not only has Cam been unreal but our team d has been great. He has been able to see just about every shot that comes his way. There have also been a ton of blocked shots. This is a team  achievement  more so than just a Cam achievement.

Let's not forget that the PK has been unbelievable, too. 

• Upvote 2