SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

Against 3 common opponents, USD did much better than UND (who had Studsrud in all 3 games)

UND: Drake (H) W, 21-18, UC-Davis (H), W 31-24, @NDSU L, 9-34

USD:  Drake (H), W 52-0, @UC-Davis, W 27-17, @ NDSU, W, 24-21

Against 1 common opponent, UND did much better than Western Illinois:

UND: ndsu @ Fargo 34-9 (week 3)

WIU: ndsu @ Fargo 59-7 (week 10)

Edited by UNDvince97-01
  • Upvote 2

Ya it seems to be working really well. Trying to convince starters to play for no money is getting craig alot of good pub. I'm sure recruits will flock.

Bohl should have plenty of money, 23 more full rides than FCS??  I think it's more of a challenge at FCS schools, managing money.

And Richmond puts NDSU at home next week......was there ever a doubt this would happen?

I think a lot of people had Illinois State in the semis.  I guess you had Richmond? 

Personally, I wanted to see if NDSU could win a playoff game on the road.  The NDSU @ Illinois St. would have been fun to watch.

I think a lot of people had Illinois State in the semis.  I guess you had Richmond? 

Personally, I wanted to see if NDSU could win a playoff game on the road.  The NDSU @ Illinois St. would have been fun to watch.

didn't matter the team, Illinois St. was going to choke it away.  I can't be the only one.....

• Upvote 1

didn't matter the team, Illinois St. was going to choke it away.  I can't be the only one.....

with all the outrage of 5 MVFC teams being on one side of the bracket I am shocked Richmond showed up. Listening to Kolpack on the McFeely show yesterday NDSU had to play two national championship games, today vs UNI and next week at ISU-R. 

They are 1-1 on the road both in 2010. I wish they could go on the road where they don't have the home field advantage.