SiouxSports.com Forum

2015-2016 College Hockey (non UND Hockey)

cberkas

Good thing, too, or Wisconsin's few remaining fans would be ready to tar and feather Eaves.

Plenty of them would like to see an ASU sweep to help get Eaves out of there. 

Beat me to  it, cberkas

Edited by burd
  • Upvote 1

Plenty of them would like to see an ASU sweep to help get Eaves out of there. 

Beat me to  it, cberkas

Considering they were on a 14-game winless streak, I doubt an ASU sweep would be necessary to get him out.  Crazy to think that program has fallen so low.

Peeked at pairwise this morning.  It's meaningless this early in the season, but I think it's cool that so many smaller schools that are not ordinarily considered powerhouses are in the top 15.   That will change as the year grinds on, and some will say teams benefit from playing in weak conferences.  But looking at teams that have won the NC in recent years and inter-conference play suggests that there is a lot of very good hockey being played at places other than BC or UMinn (or UND).   And despite the fact that UND has always been a hockey powerhouse, part of our pride comes from the fact that we are this small school on the windblown prairie that can beat anybody every single year.  So if a Q or Union or Providence or Robert Morris is playing like they belong, then it seems like the kind of thing a UND fan would like to see.  Welcome aboard--let's all kick some gopher/wolverine/eagle/badger/terrier arse. 

Edited by burd

So if a Q or Union or Providence or Robert Morris is playing like they belong, then it seems like the kind of thing a UND fan would like to see.  Welcome aboard--let's all kick some gopher/wolverine/eagle/badger/terrier arse. 

last time UND played the Gophers, I recall them losing right? Ditto on Michigan, BC and BU.  :). I can see why you'd cheer for those schools to beat those teams, it's because UND is unable to. ;) 

• Downvote 9

last time UND played the Gophers, I recall them losing right? Ditto on Michigan, BC and BU.  :). I can see why you'd cheer for those schools to beat those teams, it's because UND is unable to. ;) 

This from a guy who admits he knows nothing about hockey. 

• Upvote 1