SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. ST. CLOUD STATE - Fri @ 4:08

The Exiled One

Yeah, it sounds the the most awesomest ? presentation ever, and we got to watch a few commercials, followed by the Tool and the Fool chatter about something I can no longer recall. Followed by some more commercials and off the website. I guess that's why you want to watch in person instead of depending on some 26 year old director from Sioux falls deciding what you watch. Disclaimer: I have no idea of neither the age nor provenance of the person who chose not to put the Penrose presentation on the webcast.

Yeah, I was wrong about that. The NCHC made the call on BEHALF of the top seed. They assumed #1 would want the extra rest for the Championship rather than follow their regular Friday routine and play in front of a huge crowd. Maybe it's the correct assumption... I don't know. Somebody should ask Hak.

Perhaps Hakstol wanted to get out of that routine to see how his team plays in an afternoon game in case that is the scenario in Fargo the following week. Who knows.

Yeah, it sounds the the most awesomest presentation ever, and we got to watch a few commercials, followed by the Tool and the Fool chatter about something I can no longer recall. Followed by some more commercials and off the website. I guess that's why you want to watch in person instead of depending on some 26 year old director from Sioux falls deciding what you watch. Disclaimer: I have no idea of neither the age nor provenance of the person who chose not to put the Penrose presentation on the webcast.

Fire Midco!

Very excited for this weekend. Going in, I think the most feared shot in the league has to be from Brodzinski (and for obvious reasons), the best Line in Hockey is Denver's combination of Danton Heinen, Trevor Moore and Daniel Doremus and Joey LaLeggia, as they have proven to be special to watch (that line torched UND in the series in Grand Forks), the best team however goes to UND. I'm hoping that the chemistry of all 4 lines will prove to be the combination we've been looking for over the past several years. We don't have to have the best player, or line in college hockey, but we hopefully will play the best 60 minutes.