SiouxSports.com Forum

The 2015-2016 NFL Mega-Thread

MafiaMan

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/shad-khan-wants-to-buy-london-soccer-club-may-move-jags-071015?adbsc=social_20150710_48967846&adbid=10154064333124552&adbpl=fb&adbpr=112638779551

So Tottenham is building a new 61000 seat stadium in London that will have a retractable grass field with field turf underneath, perfect for a stadium sharing a Premiere League team and an NFL team. Shaid Khan, who owns Fulham and the Jacksonville Jaguars, wants to sell Fulham and buy Tottenham.

Any way the Jaguars don't become a London based team? The NFL would be all over this in support.

I think games in London are dumb and hope the NFL realizes this soon. Most teams don't want to give up the home game. The traveling and jet lag is hard on the players. And the British doesn't understand the game. My coworker went last year when the Lions played and said the British people's favorite part was when they kicked field goals.

• 1 month later...

Roger Goodell continues to look like a complete joke and Tom Brady's suspension is overturned. No surprise considering a multi-million dollar report came up with nothing other than bad science and the NFL continues trying to play by its own rules that it makes up as it goes along.

• Upvote 1

Roger Goodell continues to look like a complete joke and Tom Brady's suspension disappears. No surprise considering a multi-million dollar report came up with nothing other than bad science and the NFL continues trying to play by its own rules that it makes up as it goes along.

It is absolutely astounding to me that the NFL could spend that much money on a report that didn't even have an understanding of basic scientific protocol. It could be my Patriots fandom affecting my opinion but it seems that the only way they could find remote culpability on Brady's part was to use !@#!$ science and hope they could just bully their way through it.

It is absolutely astounding to me that the NFL could spend that much money on a report that didn't even have an understanding of basic scientific protocol. It could be my Patriots fandom affecting my opinion but it seems that the only way they could find remote culpability on Brady's part was to use !@#!$ science and hope they could just bully their way through it.

Brady destroying his cellphone I am sure led to his freedom, plus the judge having Brady on his fantasy team.

• Upvote 1

I hate the Pats, and still have to agree with what you said. 

And, no, I don't have Brady on my fantasy football team, either ;)

My bullet point views

1) Partially explains why Goodell is so adamant about punishing Brady.

2) Quotes from owners about Goodell are idiotic, especially the politician quote. How they can think anyone can come out of this entire situation not looking like a moron (NFL, Brady, and Bellichick) is beyond me.

3) Bellichick seems Nixonian. He doesn't need to do half the things he does and the Pats would be just as successful and yet he does them. 

4) A lot of sore losers in the Steelers, Colts, Ravens, Eagles, Rams, and Panthers camps. They didn't lose because of any sign stealing or video taping. 

5) I found it funny how it ripped the Bills and Dolphins, with quotes basically saying what the Patriots did only worked against poorly ran organizations.

6) How Goodell still has his job is baffling. 

7) Doesn't change anything for me in the large picture, still a Pats fan and got to see my team win multiple Super Bowls with perhaps the greatest QB of all time.

I think another thing worth noting is that this faux controversy has served as an excellent distraction for the NFL from its real problems like concussions, CTE, and rampant steroid abuse. Not to mention the off the field domestic abuse stories as well. 

RIGHT!  Have you seen David Pollack recently on ESPN?  That guy was a MONSTER at Georgia.  And now?  He'd be the last guy selected in a Saturday afternoon flag football pick-up game at your local city park!  Well, unless Oxbow6 shows up...

• 1 month later...

Complaints by another fringe minority group after the Bills/Jets broadcast............those that are color blind.  Seriously.........we are talking about 4-8% of all males and less than 1% of all women.  Shut the _____ up!

BTW I thought the all green and all red uniforms were the boss!

• Upvote 1

Complaints by another fringe minority group after the Bills/Jets broadcast............those that are color blind.  Seriously.........we are talking about 4-8% of all males and less than 1% of all women.  Shut the _____ up!

BTW I thought the all green and all red uniforms were the boss!

I thought it looked like Christmas came early.  I liked it, haha.

Pack really looking Bad :)

At 6-0 they were winning with smoke and mirrors......now they are getting exposed. No running game. Lacey is a donut shy of 275 lbs. No #1 WR and a D that is terrible on critical 3rd downs.  I'll give them a 25% shot to win in MN next week.

• Upvote 2

Just imagine the uproar if this involved color-blind female fans...

...who need private breastfeeding rooms too.

• 2 weeks later...