SiouxSports.com Forum

The 2015-2016 NFL Mega-Thread

MafiaMan

23 minutes ago, WiSioux said:

Instead we were all pretty disappointed.

I was more alluding to the seventeen mentions by Jim Nantz that Coldplay, Bruno Marrs, and Beyoncé were coming up at halftime. If someone didn't know that already, they were out of the country. 

Also, tough to be disappointed when the expectations were very low to begin with. All the hype for Super Bowl 50, and that's their halftime show pick? Must have been like the Pro Bowl selections in that 114 people turned them down.

Not a lot of winners in the commercial department. Lackluster at best.  I enjoyed the Heinz one with the dachshunds.

Halftime show... messy.  I thought it was absolutely unnecessary to bring Bruno and Beyoncé back, especially since they did their own recent halftime shows. Felt it was too dominated on them and not on the main act. Hopefully when it comes to Minnesota in 2 years it doesn't get too convoluted on who they choose.

The only good thing about it was Manning got his ring and his ride off into the sunset.

Great for Manning.    I'm even happier for Wade Phillips.   Out of work last year.  In 1990, he was Denver's defensive coordinator under Dan Reeves when they were blown out in that Super Bowl 55-10 by the 49ers.  

Look at his defense now. All year they've been shredding offenses.  Cam Newton may have nightmares tonight.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Fetch said:

I actually think the Vikings could of beat either of these teams :cool:

I was just thinking the Vikes were a poor man's Denver Broncos (okay offense, good defense) this season and if they up both a notch next season no reason they can't make the Super Bowl.  Hell, we should of beat Denver on the road there this past season.. 

7 minutes ago, GDPritch said:

I was just thinking the Vikes were a poor man's Denver Broncos (okay offense, good defense) this season and if they up both a notch next season no reason they can't make the Super Bowl.  Hell, we should of beat Denver on the road there this past season.. 

But, you, as a self identified player or coach for the Minnesota Vikings....did not.  

Are you their kicker?   LOL