SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. LSSU - FRIDAY GAMEDAY

AZSIOUX

% chance Cam starts tomorrow?

Go.............

LSSU is terrible.  I, for one, don't think that would be the worst thing in the world.  Backups need to be prepared in case anything should happen to Zane.  Just have a very short leash (2 goals, not three).

When I saw Cam was starting I was worried he would give up a few soft ones and it happened he just didn't look real comfortable and really struggled with rebound control I was glad Hak made the move for Zane when he did and would think he starts tomorrow and if we have a nice comfortable 3-4 goal lead in the 3rd Cam might get some time then. Really a dominating performance offensively throughout the lineup and fun to watch just wish a few of those pipes early would have found the net. Will be interesting to see the lineup tomorrow night wouldn't be surprised at all if we are without Caggiula and St.Clair and if that happens my guess is Mattson or Panzarella come in on D, Simonson comes in at forward, and Poolman starts at forward tomorrow.

They were playing well offensively for the most part but not buzzing like they were to finish the 2nd. The final 7 or 8 minutes of the second was about as good of offensive hockey as I have seen this year from UND. It wasn't a skill thing, it was effort. They were hustling to every puck, winning every battle, and just grinding LSSU down.

That's true. Once they smelled it they really went for it.

Thx for updates, nite

Sorry they didn't lose or tie so you could get your groove on.  

When you're done helping your Mother in the kitchen please pick up the toys in the living room before you head up to bed.

Don't worry, both the gophers and BC will finish above .500.

When I saw Cam was starting I was worried he would give up a few soft ones and it happened he just didn't look real comfortable and really struggled with rebound control I was glad Hak made the move for Zane when he did and would think he starts tomorrow and if we have a nice comfortable 3-4 goal lead in the 3rd Cam might get some time then. Really a dominating performance offensively throughout the lineup and fun to watch just wish a few of those pipes early would have found the net. Will be interesting to see the lineup tomorrow night wouldn't be surprised at all if we are without Caggiula and St.Clair and if that happens my guess is Mattson or Panzarella come in on D, Simonson comes in at forward, and Poolman starts at forward tomorrow.

I believe the third one was his fault (I think that was the really bad rebound).  This first wasn't however he didn't look quick on the second either.  Although no one on the ice looked good on that second goal.  Either way, the backup goalie has to get some minutes sometime in a season.  I feel bad for the guy, he's better than that.

I think the boys had some real nice shifts in the second (obviously) however overall I don't think they played well offensively or defensively, they were going through the motions.  The reason we looked so much better than them was simply a talent difference between the two teams.  I thought the dmen were pinching early, the forwards, for the most part weren't buzzing. They were playing men's league hockey. I'm going to guess we win 6 or 8 to 1 tomorrow regardless if Caggs plays (which he shouldn't if he's dinged up at all).

Couldn't wait to get back from the game and watch this board go from one extreme to another. Funny, but the same people crazy about Johnson starting, would be the same to rip Hakstol if Zane got hurt and Johnson didn't have any game experience. I think a lot of people had this game pegged as one in which he may get a start.

Sorry they didn't lose or tie so you could get your groove on.

When you're done helping your Mother in the kitchen please pick up the toys in the living room before you head up to bed.

Don't worry, both the gophers and BC will finish above .500.

What the hell are you talking about?

I'm as happy about tonight as any Sioux fan so grow the eff up..

But anyway, appreciate the updates, folks..