SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 FCS Playoffs

UND-FB-FAN

There are indeed many bandwagon fans. My brother in Devils Lake is a prime example. We are a UND family and always have been up until last year when all of a sudden he was a bison football fan. He actually thinks the hookem horns was invented by the bison fanbase. No joke.

There are indeed many bandwagon fans. My brother in Devils Lake is a prime example. We are a UND family and always have been up until last year when all of a sudden he was a bison football fan. He actually thinks the hookem horns was invented by the bison fanbase. No joke.

Sounds like you may want to consider institutionalizing him.

• Upvote 1

Textbook bandwagon fans. A couple years of NDSU losing and the FargoDome will have half as many people attending games.

All fan-bases have em.  I have heard some embarrassing stuff at the Ralph from some fans, not knowing things that you would expect them to know....like "who are we playing?"

Obviously if the Bison had a couple losing seasons in a row it would take a toll on attendance.  But....probably not half like some on here would like to think.  Tailgating has become and event in and of itself and there are a lot of fans that enjoy that as much as going to the game.  I think the tailgate will help attendance a lot when we have down years.  UND need to take note.......

Yet another thing FU ripped off from different school.

Hmmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't UND do exactly that with the Chicago Blackhawks logo? And wasn't it UND officials who ripped off the Blackhawks not just some ill-informed fan.

Obviously if the Bison had a couple losing seasons in a row it would take a toll on attendance. But....probably not half like some on here would like to think. Tailgating has become and event in and of itself and there are a lot of fans that enjoy that as much as going to the game. I think the tailgate will help attendance a lot when we have down years. UND need to take note.......

There are plenty of people that would tailgate and not go in to the game. There are a lot of students that do this at UND.

Hmmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't UND do exactly that with the Chicago Blackhawks logo? And wasn't it UND officials who ripped off the Blackhawks not just some ill-informed fan.

UND requested and received permission from Bill Wirtz to use the Blackhawks logo...I'm sure NDSU folks chatted with the family of Bo Schembechler before choosing to borrow one of the most famous college football lines ever...

Good luck pheasant hunting.

:) 

Couldn't tell ya. That was never really my thing. It was lame to start doing it in the first place.

Accuracy isn't always a good thing (see siouxper drunk shirts).

IRC, wasn't only one or two of the students that wore the Siouxper Drunk shirt actually from UND?

UND requested and received permission from Bill Wirtz to use the Blackhawks logo...I'm sure NDSU folks chatted with the family of Bo Schembechler before choosing to borrow one of the most famous college football lines ever...

So they basically said: "we can't come up with our own logo, can we use yours?" Isn't that original?

So they basically said: "we can't come up with our own logo, can we use yours?" Isn't that original?

Hey, *******, isn't there a game on? Or is that Illinois high school bouncy ball game still on? Some of you are pretty pathetic trolling here while the greatest team in all of history is playing in the national semifinals.

Wentz struggling...just like most games according to Shawn-O.

MM just texted me a selfie clad in his yellow with the "horns" finger gesture with the text "The march is on"!

Did you see the Bison fan in the yellow shirt reading "Shock the Bearkats" - complete with the "shocker" fingers. All class, all the time.

As opposed to this?

"Hey, how about 'those who stay will be champions'?"

"I dunno...doesn't Michigan already use that?"

"Who cares? Bo's dead."

"Works for me."