SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Scores & News

bincitysioux

They still need to score points to win.  1 more loss and they won't sniff the playoffs.  As bad as Eastern Washington is defensively they still have a crazy offense who will get points against UND but not their average.  However UND will still probably struggle to keep pace with their offense.

Obviously UND needs to score, but having a ball-control offense and defense that disrupts the rhythm of these spread, up-tempo offenses goes a long way. Also, causing turnovers can even up a game real quick by giving offenses (even struggling offenses like UND) a short field and many "easier" opportunities. 

I guess the national issue with students not coming to college football games affects everyone. They are snapping in Fargo because there were large areas of the student section at the Fargodome that were totally vacant. I guess winning doesn't solve that problem either.

I guess the national issue with students not coming to college football games affects everyone. They are snapping in Fargo because there were large areas of the student section at the Fargodome that were totally vacant. I guess winning doesn't solve that problem either.

Their games would be boring because they blow out every team. It's like us vs valpo.

Students have a lot more on their plate then a few years ago. Many students find they are better off in the long run working, studying, or being apart of UND programs such as Chi Alpha, Studio One, Club sports, or student gov then spending all day at a game. Also when people do have off time, they want to attend a party like event to cool off such as at the Ralph.

Our favorite Bison guy Johnboy is getting ripped on BV because he says it's not fun to watch NDSU anymore so he went home to log on here. (Just guessing in that last part)

Anyone else feel a lot better about playing EWU when they squeak by UNC? We can beat them!!

I feel good about how the remaining schedule plays out. We could get EWU at the right time and also have Weber and NAU at home. Besides EWU those will be the most challenging games.

I feel good about how the remaining schedule plays out. We could get EWU at the right time and also have Weber and NAU at home. Besides EWU those will be the most challenging games.

Anyone have ISU as a sleeper? They have got some offense. We host them next year.

Students have a lot more on their plate then a few years ago. Many students find they are better off in the long run working, studying, or being apart of UND programs such as Chi Alpha, Studio One, Club sports, or student gov then spending all day at a game. Also when people do have off time, they want to attend a party like event to cool off such as at the Ralph.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I am pretty sure students want to drink cheap beer and not be hassled, and live life through a smart phone.